There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa ~ Possible Hint For Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U, and here's why...  (Read 2958 times)

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
Okay, I'm betting a bunch of you clicked on this thinking one of two things.
A) What do you mean? It's going to Pac-Man FOR SURE. He is Namco's main man after all.
B) You can't just go around saying something is confirmed without evidence.

If you said B), you are on to something. And I've got lots of evidence.

First of all, Masahiro Sakurai, the creator LOVES to surprise his fans, if including the Wii Fit Trainer is any indication. Everybody thinks that Pac-Man will be the Namco Representative, but what if he went with something different and unexpected? If you said something about Klonoa starting out as a PlayStaiton Exclusive, tell that to Solid Snake. That didn't stop him! (Then again, that was because Hideo Kojima requested him badly.)

Next, here's something some of you guys might know. Guess what was the FIRST third party game confirmed for Wii U Game Boy Advance Virtual Console? That's right. Klonoa: Empire of Dreams. This means that both Namco and Nintendo still acknowledge that Big K exists.

But the big confirmation comes in the form of a hint from the Smash direct.

Take a good look at this image:

A certain YouTube channel named GameXplain pointed out that there is a Pac-Man Symbol in the clouds.

For those who can't see it, here's the picture with the symbol circled:

But I, for one, see something different.

In the next photo, in the circled area, you might be able to see the outline of what looks like a hat, a face with fur, an eye, a nose and a smile if you look hard enough.

What's even weirder, is if you look to the right, you might be able to find of of Klonoa's ears.

And this takes us back to the GBA Virtual Console. I think I know when Empire of Dreams will be releasing. It will be releasing around June. Why do I say this?

Because if my guesses are correct, Sakurai and the gang will reveal [insert Namco character] on June 11th, E3 to be exact.

The only thing I find odd is that a couple days/weeks later, Pac-Man Collection was announced for GBA Virtual Console. But if Sakurai deliberately put in such a hint, could he really be doing what I/we think he's doing?

Discuss in the comments.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:44:19 am by YouDontKnowWhoIam »

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Confirmed? Whoa, what a surprise.

After viewing the post......WUT? Assumptions? (Facepalm) *SIGH*
Please - even if Klonoa had got in, official announcement or it didn't happen.
Maybe you can just edit the title of your topic.

Besides, I didn't find anything noticeable in both of the pictures. KTHXBAI.

EDIT: Alright, the new title implies you're discussing the possibility rather than claiming something will happen.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:14:58 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
Instead of circling, could you perhaps paint it with transparent paint so we see better what you see?

EDIT: What if they put both Klonoa and Pacman?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:11:14 am by Vincentmrl »

Offline Bitterman

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
I don't wish to be an ***, but this is the first thing that came to mind:

I think this is way past the point where people are reading into things way too deep.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:14:01 am by Bitterman »

• Hero in Training
Quote from: "Vincentmrl"
Instead of circling, could you perhaps paint it with transparent paint so we see better what you see?

EDIT: What if they put both Klonoa and Pacman?
I'd post an outline I made, but it's kinda poorly drawn. And yes, I do realize his could be a coincidence. And Sakurai has already stated that Namco characters don't get a special pass for being on Smash just because Bamco is co-developing it.
Quote from: "RollingMeowcat"
Confirmed? Whoa, what a surprise.

After viewing the post......WUT? Assumptions? (Facepalm) *SIGH*
Please - even if Klonoa had got in, official announcement or it didn't happen.
Maybe you can just edit the title of your topic.

Besides, I didn't find anything noticeable in both of the pictures. KTHXBAI.
I guess assumptions isn't the word I was looking for.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 10:45:41 am by YouDontKnowWhoIam »

Offline bemuzzled

• *furry flomp*
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 9
  • Hill Top Zone
i really don't see it. ^^;;

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Moo!
I'll try to mark what i see later. Yet this actually seems intentional and the "hidden Klonoa/Hat" is as hidden as the serie. Sakurai knows all :P

• Hero in Training
Quote from: "Vincentmrl"
I'll try to mark what i see later. Yet this actually seems intentional and the "hidden Klonoa/Hat" is as hidden as the serie. Sakurai knows all :P
Do me a favor and post the outline you make when you're done. Cause I stink at making outlines with my mouse.

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Moo!
There. That's what I see. The hat's shape is visible as there's a small stripe of light doing the shape on the front part. If he's turned to the left, then the placement is right because apparently now pacman is on the left of the hat (so many switches)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Woah. I noticed Pac-man but I didn't notice it was also Klonoa. Wow.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.