Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The extra Challanges of the Wiimake.  (Read 360 times)

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
The extra Challanges of the Wiimake.
« on: March 03, 2024, 03:06:02 pm »
So I beat all bonus challanges of the Wiimake...

It was really though but I did it.

Those challanges ARE REALLY CHALlANGING, one mistake meant for most of the time failure.

In all challanges, there is a floor of lava and you have to grab for the most part flying moo.

Those challanges don't appear to be that hard, but they are. Those challanges appear to be hard jump'n "run" passages, but they are more like puzzles (at least 60% are more like puzzles, or I just remember those better  :unsure:)

For example: One tricks you into a platforming challange were you have to grab flying moo to reach the end, but you will never reach it, because one is missing and it appears after you grab the last one three times.

Another example would be an easier challange with multiple flying moo, one normal moo and two switches.

The moo is always there, the flying moo appear after activating one of the switches,
the flying moo disapear after a short time period, you use the flying moo like always.
One of the switches lasts longer than the other one, like the puzzle games it baits you into doing the wrong thing.
I can't belive I fell for such an obvious bait!  :screaming: .

The second challange and the challange before the final challange are the same, but on another level:

You have to grab flying moo that are in the fore- and in the background (I struggled already with the second one, because you make sure that Klonoa always reaches the right height).

In the other one the flying moo are flying in circles and switch bettween for- and background and fly with different speeds (and they can also deal damage). I wrote In the shoutbox that this one took my will to live, but I did it.

The last one was actually pretty fun, because it had more than TWO platforms!

The challange had multiple switches, but there were no foul tricks... you just had to be fast and skilled.

The last one remembered me of the puzzle games, it was by far the best one.

You get nothing btw. after beating those challanges...  :bad_straight_face:

(And I forgot to mention you enter those challanges by entering white portals you can find in levels while you are playing the mirroed mode  :embarassed:)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: The extra Challanges of the Wiimake.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 04:19:14 pm »
I never really bothered to play them, but, woah, you need to earn a paper medal for this.  :hey:

Well, is it worthy playing them, you say? You said Moonlight Museum's World EX was worthy playing.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/