Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Ask Alex, the Zoroark!  (Read 4378 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Ask Alex, the Zoroark!
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 04:09:02 pm »
Alex: "...What? I...don't think I understand the question. But...uh, I would never go out of my way to do that. There aren't any Chocobos here in Mysidia, and I highly doubt Xeno would go out of his way to turn Sable into a Chocobo again just to fulfill such a bizarre request. He's not one for repeats. His words, not mine...okay, TECHNICALLY his words, but I didn't like saying them. Now, if you'lll excuse me, I'm going to wash my mouth out with soap."

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Cybeast Gregar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
  • Who ordered the Annihilation Special?
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2014, 09:27:48 pm »
Well, the Corrupt-A-Wish game made me interested to ask you a question or two. XD

Something simple, but oh well. What is your favorite color? Also, where is your favorite place to go and why? o3o

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2014, 10:07:24 pm »
Alex: "Well, what a surprise! I guess, since you went to all the touble of reviving this (and not Sable's topic, thank goodness), I'll let you in on a little secret: my favorite color is Cyan! Just like my hair. As for places I like to be, I rather like the time I spend in the Floating Continent of Atmos. Nice atmosphere (no pun intended), and all that...Verdania is also great this time of year.

...of course, I'm currently two inches tall, at the moment (long story), so right now I'll just be content swimming in this bowl of ice cream :3
"

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Cybeast Gregar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
  • Who ordered the Annihilation Special?
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2014, 10:22:06 pm »
Cyan, huh? I like that color too. ^^ Rofl to be honest, I thought your favorite color was going to be the brown you are talking as. But I figured it wasn't going to be something that obvious, so I asked anyways. XD
Icecream...sounds like Di Gi and her peach cobbler addiction. She would never eat peach cobbler without at least one scoop of her 'beloved' vanilla icecream. And whao, wait...did you say you are currently TWO inches tall?! O_O Well, whatever happened, I hope you get back to your normal height soon. Lmao XD

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2014, 10:48:11 pm »
Alex: "...Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm now only ONE inch tall at the moment.

...Yeah, I guess that didn't make you feel much better. I guess I'll just wait for puberty to re-kick in. And don't tell me biology doesn't work like that. Because Pokemon biology is just weird like that.
"
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 10:50:02 pm by Sable-Xeno »