No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: English Final and Grand Final intros with Dialogue  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
English Final and Grand Final intros with Dialogue
« on: August 01, 2016, 10:49:17 am »
Someone posted a version of the intros of the Final and Grand Final matches in Klonoa Beach Volleyball that has dialogue (though it's only in Japanese). I don't know if this was Japanese audio edited into the videos, or if there's an option in the game that has the dialogue play.

Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: English Final and Grand Final intros with Dialogue
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 08:45:50 pm »
Late, but, no, the audio is for some reason, in Japanese (?) even in the PAL version, even if they already updated the in-game voice lines to other languages.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/