No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: serious tablet problem (AGAIN)  (Read 2419 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
serious tablet problem (AGAIN)
« on: September 24, 2015, 03:24:01 am »
Ugh i don't think i can stand much more of this tablet
Well it's been really angry lately, acting up, crashing, freezing, doing things on it's own, having trouble charging, ect ect.
A few days ago something bad happened. I left the tablet on when i went downstairs for a bit. After 5 mins it goes into screen saver mode. I came back upstairs about 10 mins later and the screen was black, which i expected since it should have went into screen saver. But when i pressed the power button to take it out of hybernate mode, it wouldn't turn on. I tried several times but it wouldn't work. So i went to reset it like i usually do, but for some reason it got stuck in an endless loop of reseting itself before i even finished starting up fully. Then half te screen went to static, then it continued it's endless loop. Eventually i got it to fully start up, and it was really slow, but working. So i've been using it like that for a few days, but then just tonight it was even worse.
I had it plugged in, but it wasn't charging, even though it said it was. It was actually losing battery. So i went to reset it, then it got stuck in it's endless loop again. This time the whole screen went to static. I had to hold the power button for a long time, and ended up doing a factory reset. So eventually it started up. Since it did a factory reset it logged me out of everything, so i right away went to start up skype to try and get ahold of my brother and ask for help, but as i tried signing in the tablet froze and this time reset itself. Then it went into it's endless loop again. It did another factory reset, before finally startin up again. This time i just went straight onto the browser to post this thread, but the moment i started up the browser it crashed. So i tried again and it worked. I lost all my bookmarks though T^T anyway i spent awhile getting back some bookmarks i lost. I logged in to all my accounts again, since im always logged in to them. But then the browser crashed again, but for some reason i was logged out of all my accounts again, even though i just logged in and i had "stay logged in" selected on all of them, and i was never logged out when the browser crashed in the past. Anyway i logged back in and then came to write this topic.
Im really afraid to do anything on here anymore, cause i don't want it to do this again.
And also, skype isn't sending my messages. Im logged in, but when i send a message, it's stuck saying "pending" and won't send.

If anyone has some idea of what if causing this problem and what i can do to fix it, it would mean the world to me if you could tell me.

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Model: GT-P7510
Android Version: 3.2

If you need any more info just ask

Edit: so i just tested this, and everytime the broswer crashes, and even sometimes when i simply close the tab but not the browser at all,, i logs mre out of every account, even though i have "stay logged in" always selected, and i have cookies turned on, so i really have no idea what's going on but i really want it to stop
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:55:42 am by BinaryPulsar »

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
Re: serious tablet problem (AGAIN)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 03:32:43 am »
Be interesting skeptical in work.

Offline gamr13

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 02:30:13 am »
Ugh i don't think i can stand much more of this tablet
Well it's been really angry lately, acting up, crashing, freezing, doing things on it's own, having trouble charging, ect ect.
A few days ago something bad happened. I left the tablet on when i went downstairs for a bit. After 5 mins it goes into screen saver mode. I came back upstairs about 10 mins later and the screen was black, which i expected since it should have went into screen saver. But when i pressed the power button to take it out of hybernate mode, it wouldn't turn on. I tried several times but it wouldn't work. So i went to reset it like i usually do, but for some reason it got stuck in an endless loop of reseting itself before i even finished starting up fully. Then half te screen went to static, then it continued it's endless loop. Eventually i got it to fully start up, and it was really slow, but working. So i've been using it like that for a few days, but then just tonight it was even worse.
I had it plugged in, but it wasn't charging, even though it said it was. It was actually losing battery. So i went to reset it, then it got stuck in it's endless loop again. This time the whole screen went to static. I had to hold the power button for a long time, and ended up doing a factory reset. So eventually it started up. Since it did a factory reset it logged me out of everything, so i right away went to start up skype to try and get ahold of my brother and ask for help, but as i tried signing in the tablet froze and this time reset itself. Then it went into it's endless loop again. It did another factory reset, before finally startin up again. This time i just went straight onto the browser to post this thread, but the moment i started up the browser it crashed. So i tried again and it worked. I lost all my bookmarks though T^T anyway i spent awhile getting back some bookmarks i lost. I logged in to all my accounts again, since im always logged in to them. But then the browser crashed again, but for some reason i was logged out of all my accounts again, even though i just logged in and i had "stay logged in" selected on all of them, and i was never logged out when the browser crashed in the past. Anyway i logged back in and then came to write this topic.
Im really afraid to do anything on here anymore, cause i don't want it to do this again.
And also, skype isn't sending my messages. Im logged in, but when i send a message, it's stuck saying "pending" and won't send.

If anyone has some idea of what if causing this problem and what i can do to fix it, it would mean the world to me if you could tell me.

Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Model: GT-P7510
Android Version: 3.2

If you need any more info just ask

Edit: so i just tested this, and everytime the broswer crashes, and even sometimes when i simply close the tab but not the browser at all,, i logs mre out of every account, even though i have "stay logged in" always selected, and i have cookies turned on, so i really have no idea what's going on but i really want it to stop

First of all...Custom ROM, I HIGHLY recommend it, second, that tablet is VERY OLD, there is a 4.0 upgrade for the tablet, and I recommend it highly! With 1GHz and 1GB RAM, don't expect a fast device anyway, but a custom ROM should very much do the trick for you. If you need any assistance with putting a custom ROM on your tablet and which would be the best to choose, please feel free to contact me :) (gamr13 on Skype)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 02:49:49 am »

First of all...Custom ROM, I HIGHLY recommend it, second, that tablet is VERY OLD, there is a 4.0 upgrade for the tablet, and I recommend it highly! With 1GHz and 1GB RAM, don't expect a fast device anyway, but a custom ROM should very much do the trick for you. If you need any assistance with putting a custom ROM on your tablet and which would be the best to choose, please feel free to contact me :) (gamr13 on Skype)

Omg thank you so much yes i would love help with this QwQ well, i found a few people with your name on skype and idk who is who, so maybe it would be easier for u to add me XD my skype name is otaku-freak1, and my username is Okami. I think they're both usernames? Idk they're the same to me XD i don't have a comp at the moment though so i can't do that right now, but the next chance i get to go to my brothers i can do i then

Offline gamr13

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 02:54:43 am »
Omg thank you so much yes i would love help with this QwQ well, i found a few people with your name on skype and idk who is who, so maybe it would be easier for u to add me XD my skype name is otaku-freak1, and my username is Okami. I think they're both usernames? Idk they're the same to me XD i don't have a comp at the moment though so i can't do that right now, but the next chance i get to go to my brothers i can do i then

Added :3 after working with Samsung android devices for a good long while, I should be able to help you finally resolve your tablet issues, and of course, if any are to occur you can always message me :)

Oh, and for the time being, I strongly recommend Clean Master