We're partners with the Klonoa for Smash Bros. Facebook page! Be sure to give them a visit!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: This board is dead :(  (Read 3864 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
This board is dead :(
« on: July 25, 2015, 11:11:20 pm »
3+ months and no new suggestions. :sad_face:

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: This board is dead :(
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 11:46:29 pm »
Well, this is the site suggestion AND help board, so the fact that nobody's asked for help on anything is kinda a clear indicator that you guys must be doing SOMETHING right.

Sides, I don't really have any new suggestions that would "wow" the community, to be honest. The only thing I can think of is the whole "more emotes" thing, which has been asked to death, and is already apparently under way. So, besides that...maybe...build upon the forum's current "theme changing" system? You have the old board type and the new board type, but maybe you could throw in themes based around certain charaters, like Klonoa, Hewpoe, Lolo, Popka, Balue, Joka, Guntz, ect?

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 11:50:43 pm »
I remember there was a page on the foums that showed hitbox/streaming I wonder if it could be put above or below the shoutbox as a window or just on the home page still.

Other than that I can't think of much atm other than I think shoutbox was once able to have a background but idk now. Mostly just an aesthetic idea anyways

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 11:55:28 pm »
Well, this is the site suggestion AND help board, so the fact that nobody's asked for help on anything is kinda a clear indicator that you guys must be doing SOMETHING right.
Thanks!

Build upon the forum's current "theme changing" system? You have the old board type and the new board type, but maybe you could throw in themes based around certain charaters, like Klonoa, Hewpoe, Lolo, Popka, Balue, Joka, Guntz, ect?
Interesting idea, but I think our theme is a bit "generic" to do that, actually. We actually planned adopting SMF 2.1 but since it's in the beta stage, I made this theme to fill the gap.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 12:01:36 am »
I remember there was a page on the foums that showed hitbox/streaming I wonder if it could be put above or below the shoutbox as a window or just on the home page still.
Actually, we can make both. Also, we can make a better announcement system which works forum-wide.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I think shoutbox was once able to have a background but idk now. Mostly just an aesthetic idea anyways
It still can. But it's not looking good imo.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 01:38:06 am »
Probably, improve former productivity to disappointed countdown crashing out distress.  :(

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 12:18:51 am »
I checked the shoutbox history recently, and I don't see any timestamps. Maybe you could put those in, but otherwise I can't think of much else. Everything seems to be going okay so far :)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 12:53:26 am »
Bah, I'm happy it's rather dead. That means we squished most bugs and stuff. What really matters is that the site is active. ;)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 01:30:03 am »
I checked the shoutbox history recently, and I don't see any timestamps. Maybe you could put those in, but otherwise I can't think of much else. Everything seems to be going okay so far :)
Hover over the names, and it'll show the dates ;)

Bah, I'm happy it's rather dead. That means we squished most bugs and stuff. What really matters is that the site is active. ;)
Of course. ;D