All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello party peoples  (Read 7316 times)

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
Hello party peoples
« on: November 14, 2014, 03:27:05 pm »
Hello. I'm Mike, but you can call me Aka (my OC's name).
I am very excited to be a part of this website and interact with other Klonoa fans. I've only known about the Klonoa games for about 6 months, but it's possibly my new favorite game series.

A little about me.
I'm currently a music remix artist, Photoshop student, and I plan on becoming an indie game designer. In the future, I plan to make a Klonoa remix album and possibly make one fan game. I also might learn to animate in flash or 3D.
I discovered Klonoa through YouTube game reviewer, Caddicarus, who did a review of Door to Phantomile on the PS1. But, I've been aware of Klonoa for a few years when I saw the Wiimake in my local game shop.
I've only played Door to Phantomile (and beaten it), Lunatea's Veil (my friend owned it), and part of Klonoa Heroes (still waiting for the english patch), so my experience with Klonoa is small.

I'm glad to take part on this site and to show my love for our favorite dream traveler, Klonoa.

(I would have posted this yesterday, but the  new topic button wasn't showing up. Thank you Aura24 for getting the issue fixed for me.) ;D

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
Re: Hello party peoples
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 03:40:03 pm »
And we're so excited to have you! A warm welcome we give to you.

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 03:59:26 pm »
Welcome to the forums! We have 2 music remixers now, AND NOW 3 FANGAMES?! WOW, I AM REALLY FEELING IT!

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 05:27:47 pm »
CADDICARUS ROFLOL I SAW DAT REVIEW TOO! :O ANYWAY HI AKA I GREETED YOU ON DA LAST POSTA THREAD LOL YOU KNOW WITH DA KITTY CAT SAYIN 'NO'!♥ :big_smile: YOU CAN CALL ME DI GI AND I PROTECT UNTAMED HEART WITH MY SUPAH POWAS! ;D

FIGHTING DARKNESS WITH MAGICAL POWERS SPARKLING BRIGHT! MY WAND IS OH SO PRECIOUS!✩ :D
IS ALSO A SHINY LOPUNNY DAT FIGHTS AWESOMELY! DIZZY PAWNCHUUUU!!!♥ *SWIFTLY JABBY JAB JABS* :very_angry:
YOURE GONNA HAVE A BLAST HERE SWEET GRAVY WE GOT GAMES TO PLAY, FUN THREADS U GONNA LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!♥ DATS FOX SMILEY I USE A LOT YOUR OC LOOKS LIKE A FOX :O :O :O I LOVE FOXES BUT I LOVE BUNNIES MUCH MUCH MORE! THEY SO CUTE!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE!!!!♥♥♥ :sad face:

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Akagitsune Yukimura

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Senpai will never notice you :)
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 05:36:38 pm »
CADDICARUS ROFLOL I SAW DAT REVIEW TOO! :O ANYWAY HI AKA I GREETED YOU ON DA LAST POSTA THREAD LOL YOU KNOW WITH DA KITTY CAT SAYIN 'NO'!♥ :big_smile: YOU CAN CALL ME DI GI AND I PROTECT UNTAMED HEART WITH MY SUPAH POWAS! ;D

FIGHTING DARKNESS WITH MAGICAL POWERS SPARKLING BRIGHT! MY WAND IS OH SO PRECIOUS!✩ :D
IS ALSO A SHINY LOPUNNY DAT FIGHTS AWESOMELY! DIZZY PAWNCHUUUU!!!♥ *SWIFTLY JABBY JAB JABS* :very_angry:
YOURE GONNA HAVE A BLAST HERE SWEET GRAVY WE GOT GAMES TO PLAY, FUN THREADS U GONNA LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!♥ DATS FOX SMILEY I USE A LOT YOUR OC LOOKS LIKE A FOX :O :O :O I LOVE FOXES BUT I LOVE BUNNIES MUCH MUCH MORE! THEY SO CUTE!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO CUTE!!!!♥♥♥ :sad face:

that was the most adorable thing I have ever read.  ;D

I know I'm gonna love it here because of users like you. :D

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 05:40:41 pm »
Welcome to the forums, it's ironic how more than 3 people wanna be game designers (including me) here, we should all work together and make something as a whole :D

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 06:55:52 pm »
Well, I'm sure you met me already (and my OC, Sable), so we have that out of the way.

And, of course, quite a few indie developers here (a lot of people like that have started coming here), namely @radel1996 , @S.Z. , and @nub_hat .

And I, too, am a fan of Caddicarus, though...for me, it's the opposite: I discovered his channel by way of his Klonoa review.

Anyway, welcome, enjoy your stay, mind the Last Poster Topic, DON'T FEED THE BEARS, and have a good evening!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 08:42:05 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forums :D Enjoy your time here.
Boo I was late to the welcome thread xD

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 09:06:14 pm »

that was the most adorable thing I have ever read.  ;D

I know I'm gonna love it here because of users like you. :D

LOL awww TY :embarassed: MOST PEOPLE THINK I EAT TOO MUCH SUGAR BUT I DONT I REALLY DONT BUT I WOULD EAT PEACH COBBLER ALL DAY! :O WITH VANILLA ICECREAM ITS MY FAV YAYAYAYAYAYA♥♥♥ :big_smile:

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2014, 12:34:10 am »
Welcome aboard Dude. (Hopefully Dude works as a nickname).

Boo I was late to the welcome thread xD

I need to get better at that myself too.