No one is safe from Dar's pranks every April Fool's Day. >:3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Random Prompt of the Day!  (Read 6039 times)

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
Random Prompt of the Day!
« on: April 11, 2023, 04:05:29 pm »
Everything on the tin and then some. I'll ask a random prompt and you can reply any way you like. They won't always necessarily be questions, they could also be challenges, hypotheticals, basically stuff to get your gears turning up there~ And they won't always be just about Klonoa either, they could also be about anything else.

So first one:

Which Klonoa character would you send to pick up food for you?

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Random Prompt of the Day!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 04:09:52 pm »
Hewpoe perhaps, i don't really know any Hewpoe self interest, other than, well, to make things better! So... Well, yeah...  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 09:38:35 pm »
For some reason, I had Popka in mind when I read this question. Probably because he stole that board from the resort for a later level. He would probably just throw the bag(s) at you and go “There! Yer food! Awr ye happy now?!”

I would probably trust Klonoa or Lolo to do it more, though.

• Hero in Training
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 05:37:18 pm »
A friend of mine brought up an interesting point: Klonoa can store stuff in his ring. Popka brought the Wind Board in there, so why not food? Also Klonoa imo would be the best at bringing stuff for you, he's just too nice lol

Okay new prompt! Think of the first food that comes to mind, then imagine it as a Klonoa character. What do you see? (promise not all of them will be Klonoa ones dw)

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 06:07:33 pm »
A date, and it's like a reddish-black Joka.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 06:18:25 pm »
A burger. I think of Guntz for some reason. He seems to be the type to do Barbecues.

Okay new prompt! Think of the first food that comes to mind, then imagine it as a Klonoa character. What do you see? (promise not all of them will be Klonoa ones dw)

Honestly, it’s more the fact both are food related that I’m questioning, not the Klonoa bit. xD

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2023, 10:50:22 pm »
a quite bizarre mental image of a pile of nachos with diced tomatoes and other vegetables that has been arranged to resemble a "snowman"-like structure that may or may not look like Klonoa in the slightest while it slowly collapses under it's own weight into the pile of chips and cheesy ooze from which it was made.

• Hero in Training
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2023, 02:12:19 am »
Okay I love how bizarre the results we got are  x_x

I thought of (besides the ones I just read) a rolled up Taki-crust pizza vaguely in the shape and color palette of Guntz. With pepperoni eyes of course.

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2023, 11:56:14 am »
A friend of mine brought up an interesting point: Klonoa can store stuff in his ring. Popka brought the Wind Board in there, so why not food? Also Klonoa imo would be the best at bringing stuff for you, he's just too nice lol

The first food that comes to my mind when i think of Klonoa... Carrot! I remember hearing that he hates them... That got stuck in my mind, and, i never really saw him eat anything actually...

Balue makes me think of barbecue, he is literally the 30 - 40 year old throwing a barbecue party at his backyard!  :embarassed:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero in Training
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2023, 10:01:14 pm »
The first food that comes to my mind when i think of Klonoa... Carrot! I remember hearing that he hates them... That got stuck in my mind, and, i never really saw him eat anything actually...

Balue makes me think of barbecue, he is literally the 30 - 40 year old throwing a barbecue party at his backyard!  :embarassed:

Aww I could see that too. Imagine Klonoa’s worst nightmare becoming a carrot!

Next prompt: What underrated franchise do you want to see more real life merch of?