Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Inky Moo Doodles~♪  (Read 2398 times)

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
Inky Moo Doodles~♪
« on: September 19, 2014, 05:59:05 pm »
Hey, family! :D I just doodled some Moos in ink today. I'm still a beginner, so I'm trying to experiment with a lot of things :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I numbered the Moos in the order that I inked them in. The first one was inked with a metal and bamboo quill. :unsure:

The second one was the same, but with a Sable brush and a bamboo/calligraphy brush this time, if you pay attention to the mess on the bottom of the Moo's paw... well... I'm not good at using the calligraphy brush with ink I guess... x_x

I think third and fourth show improvements. This time I mostly used a ball-tip quill pen and the Sable brush for them. I liked how they turned out, but let me know what you think! ;D
And... the fifth is a sleeping Moo on the side... I was just messing around with a Micron pen and the Sable brush and just having fun I suppose... :embarassed:

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
Re: Inky Moo Doodles~♪
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 06:22:57 pm »
THAT LOOKS AWESOME CALM! :O I totally love how you shaded them (especially 4#!) it really brings your artwork to life!♥ KEEP IT UP!!!! ♥♥♥ :D

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 06:36:11 pm »
This is super adorable! I just love those :3 expressions.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 07:14:24 pm »
I really like these and also calligraphy is something I actually really liked way back in high school when I had a rare chance to mess with art.

I want to see a sleepy Moo sleeping on it's head :u but only when you have time.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 09:33:08 pm »
Thanks for the support, family! :big_smile: It makes me happy to hear that you like it :D

And maybe I'll try to find the chance to draw a Moo sleeping on it's face when I can, too :)