For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The World Ends With You Discussion Thread  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
The World Ends With You Discussion Thread
« on: February 04, 2015, 10:10:29 pm »

The World Ends With You (Known as "It's a Wonderful World" in Japan) is a game developed by Jupiter and published by Square Enix for the DS in July 2007 in Japan (April 2008 for all other regions), which also had a "Solo-Mix" for iOS systems in 2012, which featured improved graphics, and more music, as well as a different combat system, to adjust for having one screen less.

To summarize, it involves a boy (Neku Sakuraba) who must partake in the Reaper's Game...and that's putting it REALLY short...

...Also, it has an awesome soundtrack.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: The World Ends With You Discussion Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 10:36:29 pm »
The art style/me music rubs me wrong but I can see it possibly being a unique game.
Ah well that's my opinion of it anyways.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
Re: The World Ends With You Discussion Thread
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 10:51:13 pm »
I've been seeing the game getting praised ever since it came out, heck, when my brother saw it for the first time on the videogame magazine i used to buy he said it looked cool and told me I should get it (cause I'm the only one who buys games...)

The music is cool, the art style is refreshing from the usual anime/manga style, and the gameplay is unique... I don't have much to say since i haven't played it...