No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: From /v/, with love.  (Read 6605 times)

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
From /v/, with love.
« on: May 19, 2014, 06:29:29 pm »
Hey there. I lurk these forums every so often just to check up on things here an there. I decided that I should finally make a post after seeing a screen cap of this /v/ thread in the chat archive. I'm the guy that was dumping the manga, and that surprisingly kept the thread from going downhill. Now when ever a Klonoa thread pops up on /v/, I'm almost always there with a comic to dump. So if any of you guys are /v/ browsers, now you know who I am.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:33:35 pm by nebulavista »

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 06:38:18 pm »
hehe I was the one that started the thread, expecting everything except a real thread happening. I was bored :P . Now we don't have ONE, but TWO backups of the whole thread. One by you and one by the_darai. Good thing 4chan's useful sometimes :D

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 06:45:51 pm »
Quote from: "Vincentmrl"
hehe I was the one that started the thread, expecting everything except a real thread happening. I was bored :P . Now we don't have ONE, but TWO backups of the whole thread. One by you and one by the_darai. Good thing 4chan's useful sometimes :D

Actually I just used his screencap. I do have a couple of my own screenshots from other threads, but not any of the entire thing.

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »
Coincidentally, I was one of the people who asked for a .rar/.zip archive of the manga!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 01:21:28 pm »
From /v/ eh? I don't expect Klonoa threads to EVER go well in /v/, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Speaking of the manga, I need to post it here. Between working on the English patch, maintaining this place, and having a busy personal life, it's rather difficult at times.

EDIT: BTW Nebula, did you register twice?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 01:22:27 pm by the_darai »

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 04:51:54 pm »
Quote from: "the_darai"
From /v/ eh? I don't expect Klonoa threads to EVER go well in /v/, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Speaking of the manga, I need to post it here. Between working on the English patch, maintaining this place, and having a busy personal life, it's rather difficult at times.

If you need it, I scans of with with all of the chapters translated (they aren't mine, they were done by a guy named powerstone05). The translations aren't as good as the individually translated chapters (which I honestly prefer), but unlike those, this is a complete collection.

Also, I think I might have registered twice, I don't recall though.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 08:09:29 pm »
Quote from: "nebulavista"

If you need it, I scans of with with all of the chapters translated (they aren't mine, they were done by a guy named powerstone05). The translations aren't as good as the individually translated chapters (which I honestly prefer), but unlike those, this is a complete collection.

Also, I think I might have registered twice, I don't recall though.
Sure, I'll take it, if you have it in zip folder. It'll save me some time.

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 08:13:29 pm »
Sure, I'll take it, if you have it in zip folder. It'll save me some time.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ar2g5a63y21ar1/Shippuu+Tengoku+Kaze+no+Klonoa.rar

Here you go. Sorry it took a while, I just needed to get it all organized.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 10:04:33 am »
Anyways, Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy! :D