Everyone needs a little Joka in their lives. <3

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: From /v/, with love.  (Read 6591 times)

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
From /v/, with love.
« on: May 19, 2014, 06:29:29 pm »
Hey there. I lurk these forums every so often just to check up on things here an there. I decided that I should finally make a post after seeing a screen cap of this /v/ thread in the chat archive. I'm the guy that was dumping the manga, and that surprisingly kept the thread from going downhill. Now when ever a Klonoa thread pops up on /v/, I'm almost always there with a comic to dump. So if any of you guys are /v/ browsers, now you know who I am.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:33:35 pm by nebulavista »

Offline Vincentmrl

• Crazy Pianist
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Moo!
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 06:38:18 pm »
hehe I was the one that started the thread, expecting everything except a real thread happening. I was bored :P . Now we don't have ONE, but TWO backups of the whole thread. One by you and one by the_darai. Good thing 4chan's useful sometimes :D

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 06:45:51 pm »
Quote from: "Vincentmrl"
hehe I was the one that started the thread, expecting everything except a real thread happening. I was bored :P . Now we don't have ONE, but TWO backups of the whole thread. One by you and one by the_darai. Good thing 4chan's useful sometimes :D

Actually I just used his screencap. I do have a couple of my own screenshots from other threads, but not any of the entire thing.

Offline Tails' Fake Rings

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 07:10:17 pm »
Coincidentally, I was one of the people who asked for a .rar/.zip archive of the manga!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 01:21:28 pm »
From /v/ eh? I don't expect Klonoa threads to EVER go well in /v/, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Speaking of the manga, I need to post it here. Between working on the English patch, maintaining this place, and having a busy personal life, it's rather difficult at times.

EDIT: BTW Nebula, did you register twice?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 01:22:27 pm by the_darai »

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 04:51:54 pm »
Quote from: "the_darai"
From /v/ eh? I don't expect Klonoa threads to EVER go well in /v/, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Speaking of the manga, I need to post it here. Between working on the English patch, maintaining this place, and having a busy personal life, it's rather difficult at times.

If you need it, I scans of with with all of the chapters translated (they aren't mine, they were done by a guy named powerstone05). The translations aren't as good as the individually translated chapters (which I honestly prefer), but unlike those, this is a complete collection.

Also, I think I might have registered twice, I don't recall though.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 08:09:29 pm »
Quote from: "nebulavista"

If you need it, I scans of with with all of the chapters translated (they aren't mine, they were done by a guy named powerstone05). The translations aren't as good as the individually translated chapters (which I honestly prefer), but unlike those, this is a complete collection.

Also, I think I might have registered twice, I don't recall though.
Sure, I'll take it, if you have it in zip folder. It'll save me some time.

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 08:13:29 pm »
Sure, I'll take it, if you have it in zip folder. It'll save me some time.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1ar2g5a63y21ar1/Shippuu+Tengoku+Kaze+no+Klonoa.rar

Here you go. Sorry it took a while, I just needed to get it all organized.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
From /v/, with love.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 10:04:33 am »
Anyways, Welcome to the forums! We hope you enjoy! :D