You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Vote for Klonoa in the Smash Bros. Ballot (has ended)  (Read 24210 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Vote for Klonoa in the Smash Bros. Ballot
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 12:44:18 am »
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS. Our opportunity has come. IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE. I'm going to keep posting about this on Miiverse and urge all my gamer friends to vote Klonoa. I would buy Smash JUST for Klonoa. This is freaking awesome.
Hopefully we can gather more people to help make the choice clear. It might be a bit difficult but I think it can work. Keep faithful and keep pressing forward!

Offline kceee

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Twitch: kaysheee
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2015, 01:03:12 am »
I just found out you can submit your vote more than once.
Apparently it only counts your most recent vote? At least that's what it seems like everyone is saying.

Hopefully we can gather more people to help make the choice clear. It might be a bit difficult but I think it can work. Keep faithful and keep pressing forward!
Positive vibes all the way!  :big_smile:

Offline NefariousLombax

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • ( V ) ( ;,,; ) ( V )
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2015, 01:09:55 am »
"Although the thought of including an extra Namco representative may seem a little far-fetched, I personally feel that Klonoa would make an excellent addition to an already fantastic roster. With the ability to grab & throw his opponents with his "Wind Ring", turn this said ring into a makeshift sword, & being able to manipulate the wind & summon lightning, I feel that a creative & diverse moveset could be created for Klonoa, should he be included of course. He may not be the most recognizable character, but he's definitely one that is worthy of the experience & thrill that is Super Smash Bros."

That's my overall reasoning as to why I think/want Klonoa to be Sm4sh DLC, five hundred letters on the dot. It of course depends on how many people vote for him, so I'll admit to being mildly worried about his chances. Regardless, my fingers are crossed for his hopeful inclusion. ;)

Although, seeing as how a majority of major Nintendo characters are either playable already or assist trophies, it makes you wonder what other choices are available when it comes to first party characters. (Sceptile, Fawful & Dixie Kong being the only other Nintendo characters that come to my mind at the moment.)

Being a character & a franchise with some real potential, I do hope, pray even, that Klonoa makes it in. Considering how games that were formally unknown to the public like Mother/Earthbound, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus & Xenoblade were represented in Smash Bros. & are now universally loved, I feel like that could happen to Klonoa, assuming he gets in, of course. (BTW, did Nintendo confirm how many characters they were gonna select from this ballot, or is it only the #1 pic that'll get added?) :confused:

While the glaring presence of Namco's main mascot may've hindered Klonoa's chances prior to he game's release (As well as that fake leak. Seriously, Nintendo should hire that guy.) I feel that Klonoa's chances, at least compared to Namco's other characters, are relatively high. (Though I will admit I would be very ecstatic if Lloyd Irving won the poll, or heck, any Tales character for that matter.)

I acknowledge that it's of course a fan voting ballot & it's anyone's fair game at this point, but hey, the future is unpredictable. Otherwise, where would the fun be in life?

(BTW, am I the only one who wants a joke entry like Batman, Shrek, Wreck-it Ralph or Bubsy to win, just to see the internet explode? ...Actually, Wreck-it Ralph would be a pretty cool guest character, now that I think about it.) :embarassed:

Well, I suppose that's me done for tonight. My apologizes if I rambled for a bit too long, but I suppose that's what hype does to people. Take care ladies & gents of UntamedHeart, & goodbye for now. ;D

...Before I forget, if Klonoa were to make it in, I'd probably expect this to be his moveset & costumes. http://evilwaluigi.deviantart.com/art/Newcomer-Klonoa-494747061 (I love the Nightmare Klonoa costume. :3)
( V ) ( ;,,; ) ( V )

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 01:29:01 am »
Done.

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 01:32:19 am »
Is Sakuri the one who can make final decisions?
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 02:18:51 am »
Voted...
(in case every Klonoa fan actually voted for him.)

Offline Seen

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2015, 11:49:19 am »
I did my part. Here's hoping we'll at least see him as a trophy or something.

Offline Arazeml

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Ice princess that can't retire from Mario Kart.
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 08:31:54 pm »
Just rollin' in here to say I threw a vote at him. Here's to hoping he gets in! :3
[

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2015, 11:01:58 am »
Well, it looks like somebody's taken a poll of sorts on Reddit, in terms of who's voting for who.

Klonoa's all the way doen at %0.52, between Captain Rainbow and Vaati.

But hey, at least he got more votes than Exeggutor.

(Honestly, I'm really shocked that Shovel Knight got so many votes. I mean, I haven't actually played the game myself, so I'm probably not seeing something here that everyone else apparently is...)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 11:06:15 am by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2015, 11:06:42 am »
Well, it looks like somebody's taken a poll of sorts on Reddit, in terms of who's voting for who.

(Image removed from quote.)

Klonoa's all the way doen at %0.52, between Captain Rainbow and Vaati.

But hey, at least he got more votes than Exeggutor.

(Honestly, I'm really shocked that Shovel Knight got so many votes. I mean, I haven't actually played the game myself, so I'm probably not seeing something here that everyone else apparently is...)

The image is near impossible to read.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.