You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Finally Avatar  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
Finally Avatar
« on: January 01, 2015, 02:33:18 am »
Yep I finally finished my avatar (he is a character for a comic I am going to make) so what do you guys think?
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Finally Avatar
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 03:09:05 am »
Well, it does look kinda simple, but I do like that you have one now. (And I'll be sure to check out that comic of yours once you've started it.)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 03:21:58 am »
Let me guess.
Earthbound/the Mother series and Megaman, huh?
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Naoya

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Way too personal
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 03:43:39 am »
Wait for it...

Rockmother.
The Crimson Angel of Judecca cometh!

Offline Megahog2014

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
  • Lets Do This!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 02:58:52 pm »
Not even close, The working title is named Dream Defenders
It stars a 16 yr old teen along with his friends who fights enemies from the dream dimension who were released from dark prison. He mainly uses powers and weapons from other video game characters (such as using bat to use as the Master Sword from Zelda, Mega Buster from Megaman, and his long distance attacks are his PSI from Earthbound, end etc.). He gets his powers by often dreaming which converts into energy for his gem the Dream Stone. The character also has a twin whom he never met. The one you are seeing is mainly your normal average kid, while the other twin is an agent from a hidden facility that belongs to the peace corps.
I am me.... I do things differently from others.... I may see things in a way others don't.... I might be strange to others eyes... but to myself I am a normal person....