Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Amazing Island creations I made.  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Amazing Island creations I made.
« on: August 30, 2014, 03:55:17 pm »
For those not in the know, Amazing Island is a creature creator where you can create monsters, which you can use in several Olympic-like Minigames. Of course, I just felt the need to share what I created.

In order: Twilight Sparkle, Blaziken, Derpy Hooves, Metagross, 02, Scizor, Ho-Oh, Zangoose, Smeargle, Lucario, Pommy, Nidoking, Zoroark, Shaymin, and Klonoa.

...Yeah, there's a lot of Pokemon, but this game was compared to Pokemon (and Mario Party) on the back of the box...I just had to, y'know?

(I also made a Sonic, but it was so long ago, and he came out so laughably bad, that I just pretend he never existed. :-/)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Amazing Island creations I made.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:22:29 pm »
Some of those are odd xD I like the 0² and the Klonoa one is ok ._. kinda funny looking but ah well.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 08:58:44 am »
And what system is this for?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 09:18:52 am »
Well, Amazing Island is for the Gamecube (Best system ever), and, as for what Daemyn said...yeah, Klonoa does look a bit odd. there are no yellow glove objects in the game, thus red gloves were the closest in color...but that's probably the least of his problems. And I'll admit, a few came out oddly (close observers may notice Lucario and a few others' arms aren't connected to the body...), but I am still proud of how a few came out. Especially 0² and Scizor.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).