Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Unpopular Anything Opinions  (Read 17654 times)

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Re: Unpopular Anything Opinions
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2014, 09:31:21 am »
Joining the dislike MLP group xD

Vocaloid voices make my ears want to bleed so I'm joining DiGi on that

TV in general these days

Games that focus ways too much on "errrmeggrdnextgengraphics"

red is better than blue

Gold is ugly 85% of the time
I agree on all of the quoted things.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2014, 10:08:27 am »
I don't care for Five Nights at Freddy's :|

(please don't kill me, Dar)

LOL i don't either :embarassed:

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2014, 02:41:33 pm »
I support #GamerGate.

I completely agree with what those people stand for. I will not tolerate corruption, propaganda, and censorship in journalism, any journalism. I will not tolerate hatred, condemnation, false accusation of a huge group of people that, let's be honest, makes a significant part of culture around the world. It's unbelievable how the gaming media, and not only gaming media now, can label an entire very diverse group of people as a bunch of twenty-something, basement dwelling, virgin, white males that hate woman, and when somebody finally decides to expose their wrongdoings, they can bad mouth the entire movement as an anti-women hate group that harasses and wants to get rid of female game journalists.

Now that's an unpopular opinion. It's like blasphemy. Now, here I am waiting to be crucified by all the lunatic, extremist liberals.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2014, 05:33:22 pm »
I support #GamerGate.

I completely agree with what those people stand for. I will not tolerate corruption, propaganda, and censorship in journalism, any journalism. I will not tolerate hatred, condemnation, false accusation of a huge group of people that, let's be honest, makes a significant part of culture around the world. It's unbelievable how the gaming media, and not only gaming media now, can label an entire very diverse group of people as a bunch of twenty-something, basement dwelling, virgin, white males that hate woman, and when somebody finally decides to expose their wrongdoings, they can bad mouth the entire movement as an anti-women hate group that harasses and wants to get rid of female game journalists.

Now that's an unpopular opinion. It's like blasphemy. Now, here I am waiting to be crucified by all the lunatic, extremist liberals.
I'd tell you about Advergames but for some really strange reason, only Portuguese speaking countries worry about them.

Anyway, the 3DS killed my Nintendo fanboyism, I hate sequels, I play games for story more than anything else, I like indie games more than console games or big PC games.

Offline TimertheBunneh

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 5
  • Balan Wonderworld (and Klonoa) fan
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2014, 06:38:07 pm »
I support #GamerGate.

I second this. For reasons.
She/her pronouns, please
  Discord: Timer & Balan#0514

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2014, 06:51:08 pm »
I support #GamerGate.

I'd tell you about Advergames but for some really strange reason, only Portuguese speaking countries worry about them.

What's the problem with Advergames?
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2014, 07:03:32 pm »
What's the problem with Advergames?
Most of the things that I would show you would be in Portuguese, but you can look up a few things on Wikipedia and maybe watch the documentary Consuming Kids if you have the time, I don't want to get into debate of that either, I normally just link to a video to express my opinion rather than saying it myself.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 07:06:35 pm by Scroptels GL »

Offline Rainoa

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • Ahrai!
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2014, 01:57:00 am »
I support #GamerGate.

I support GamerGate too. It's just ridiculous what's going on. And the worst part is that the people who say that GamerGate is bad always say that GamerGate says that it's "about Gaming Journalism". What the hey? It's about someone doing something wrong, them going against it, and people not liking that, that's what it's about!
Sable is AWESOME.

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2014, 09:10:19 pm »
As long as we're on the subject of GamerGate, what I've seen on both sides have left me deciding to be neutral and just staying out of it.

There are good people on both sides. There are also jerks on both sides as well. So, I chose to be in the position I am. I've already had enough crap flung my way, the last thing I need to do is to be involved in any significant manner.

So don't expect much, if anything.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline NebulaVista

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 14
  • Archivist Extraordinaire
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2014, 11:58:32 am »
As long as we're on the subject of GamerGate, what I've seen on both sides have left me deciding to be neutral and just staying out of it.

There are good people on both sides. There are also jerks on both sides as well. So, I chose to be in the position I am. I've already had enough crap flung my way, the last thing I need to do is to be involved in any significant manner.

So don't expect much, if anything.

I agree. GamerGate brings up a lot of good points, but there's just so much crap flinging on both sides in my opinion. I'd rather stay out of it.