All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Unpopular Anything Opinions  (Read 17647 times)

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
Re: Unpopular Anything Opinions
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 01:01:35 am »
I hate Donkey Kong Country 1&2
It's for personal reasons but seeing the games makes me really angry/uneasy/sick. The music is cool though, I guess.

Am I doing this right?

Far as I'm concerned you are.

Another one from me: I generally prefer dubs to subs, since I just want to watch the darn show or movie.

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 01:46:26 am »
Okay, you guys might actually tear me to shreds for this one.

I...actually don't think The 7D, Breadwinners, Fanboy Chum-chum, and Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures aren't THAT bad. They're kinda...meh, but they have their moments. PatGA actually seems to have some...semblance of an interesting plot, and I find Breadwinners to have an intriguing rhythmness to it- weird, I know.

...Sanjay and Craig, though?...It has...its moments, but less so. Not really a big fan, but I'll watch it if it's on.

Obviously, though, many other cartoons are infinitely better. Like Gravity Falls. And MLP. Or Phineas and Ferb. and...ect.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 07:41:17 am »
I dislike most anime or tv for that matter and barely let myself watch much it of anymore.
I loath generic Hero characters in anything with a passion to kill them dead.
I have pretty much no faith in humanity what so ever and expect betrayal over being helped unless I know said person or organization / group better.
I think that most "gamers" have very much forgotten how to actually play video games correctly/Don't know how to have fun with games anymore.
I hate most online games now days you'll never feel like you have accomplished anything no matter how much you try.
I'm so unnaturally critical or even obsessive of things at times that I'll rarely tell people my opinions unless asked and even then I'm afraid to say much.
I think the world deserves nightmares I really do I'd so bring them if it were a possible thing xD

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 03:40:54 pm »
I think I should add another rule...

Do not talk about religion in this thread. It riles up people on all sides to ridiculous levels and rarely ends well. I'll add it to the front page.

I know none of you weren't. I just want to keep it that way, so as to avoid potential conflict. If you want to talk about religion, do it in another thread.

Now with that out of the way, I'll state something that is becoming increasingly unpopular as time goes on. I'm still looking forward to Mighty No. 9. Yes, that's right, I am. Do I think they've done questionable things? Yes, but that should hardly affect the game itself, so I simply chose not to trust the PR.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:13:58 am by SurrealBrain »

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2014, 04:05:28 pm »
MLP sucks.

Offline ✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 46
  • Meteor Mash!!♥
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2014, 04:38:10 pm »

Click to enlarge!♥
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2014, 05:04:10 pm »
MLP sucks.

IKR

...I find it to be a breath of fresh air to see disliking MLP to be an UNpopular opinion. It means I can finally wear my Derpy shirt out in public with pride!...possibly.

Another unpopular opinion as time goes on?...Twitch Plays Pokemon is AWESOME. Just the sheer achievement within itself makes it worth watching. Sure, it's nowhere near as crazy as it was in the old days (like, for instance, taking an entire day to get past the Route 9 ledge), but it's still fun to watch.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2014, 05:18:28 pm »
^I don't think a lot of people would recognize what's on your shirt.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2014, 05:22:39 pm »
^I don't think a lot of people would recognize what's on your shirt.

...It's a shirt that has an image of Derpy with paper bags on her feet/head, with the words "DERPY IS BEST PONY". I think they'll get the message, even if they don't recognize it.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2014, 05:34:05 am »
The fanbase kept me far away from MLP. So my normal opinion is nOOooooo D: .
Good luck with the shirt...
as for Opinions
BTW I can't stand most cute things gaaagghgyuegh "with a few exceptions or I wouldn't be here."