There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Unused Klonoa render  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Unused Klonoa render
« on: May 29, 2016, 08:44:07 pm »
I found this unused render of Klonoa from the Wiimake on Google Images. Given that almost all the cel-shaded renders are of an animation he does in the game (running, jumping, etc.), there are a couple of things I think this render would have been for:
A. A test animation
B. There was going to be a point where Klonoa was going to be pointing at something (least likely since I don't recall any scene in either version where he would have to be pointing at something)
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
Re: Unused Klonoa render
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 03:48:56 am »
Maybe its supposed to be used when he's about to face Ghadius at the top of the Moon Kingdom. :|

He'd point at him and say, "Die monster, you don't belong in this world" or something like that. :embarassed:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 07:19:58 am »
I wish they actually used cell shading among many other things I wished was done for the wiimake.

Offline Enchlore

• Working Man
  • Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • If this be my destiny...!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 07:08:07 pm »
My first thought is that he could have pointed at the reverse waterfall in Jugpot.