All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Weird/awesome dreams you had  (Read 12434 times)

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Weird/awesome dreams you had
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2024, 10:04:34 am »
I do not remember my motivations, but the day before this one had a lot of travelling, a lot of thoughts, i felt lonely, and i wanted to leave that car and go back home that day, so i believe these elements made this dream...

It starts in an airplane strangely enough, i was wearing a balaclava out of all things, i think i was part of an airplane heist, but, i changed my mind, i felt like, i didn't want to commit such thing, even if it is for my benefit! (i don't remember what exactly was i looking for in this heist)

I jumped off the airplane, somehow...? And i had a parachute as well for some reason, when i landed on land, i was in... I didn't know what it was, so i took off my balaclava, and asked some woman in front of a store, she told me, strangely enough in Portuguese rather than in English that i was in Beverly Hills? I thought "Well... I'm f*cked." I don't have any money, and i was countries away from Brazil, i didn't bring anything with me, so, yeah, i was pretty empty. I wanted to ask the same woman if i could be with her due to this, but, i didn't, i don't think she would let that happen, and, besides, just makes me look pathetic. :sleeping: I kept walking around Beverly Hills, and was starting to feel, sexual desires i guess... I was thinking as well "Maybe if i brought my self some paper, an eraser and pencils, i could perhaps get some money out of this." but i didn't of course... I found an orange warehouse somewhere, i thought i could be living there for now, as soon as i touched the warehouse, the dream ended. I guess i was better off being dead at that point...  :sad_face:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2024, 11:02:37 am »
Dream Number 1: (yes i had 2 dreams today)
I saw a Tekken game for the PS2 that was, very unique, but how? It'd take place under-water, and you could swim and such, height was much more considered, i really wanted to try it out!

Dream Number 2:
Had a dream where my city somehow turned into a city near the beach, it was very hot too, i don't like sand, it's coarse, irritating, and gets everywhere. :sad_face:

I was walking on the streets, on my way back home, i saw a limo coming down, and it parked on each apartment to get participants for a Tekken tournament, Heihachi was in the limo's front seat!  :O

When i got back home, the limo was there, i really wanted to join, but i was such a weak kid! (i am actually) Oh, and there was some one at home, for the first time i saw some friend that my older brother keeps talking about, except, now she is, here? I asked about the Tekken tournament to her, seems like she didn't really care to see it tho, so we talked about other things and, yeah she is cool.

I don't remember what happened in between that and this, but i remember my self trying to put some one's head to a sink, but, yeah i'm weak...  :embarassed: And the dream ended by me just, waiting or something.
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2024, 08:45:00 pm »
Had a dream this time that i forgot to tell, where it basicly was, also kind of a nightmare.

I was always afraid to lose a S.T.A.R.S. member that is still alive in Resident Evil 1, in this case, it was Rebecca.

This dream is, unusual because, it repeats? It felt like, a bunch of different bloopers or shitposty versions of an event where you have to save Rebecca from a hunter.

Unfortunately, i don't really remember anything other than hearing her say "Pineapple." :embarassed:

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2024, 09:47:58 am »
I was in class, and i tried messing around with my hair so that it looked more right, and, strangely enough, my hair looked... Well, way less dense? I realized then, that, some really long lines were in the back. I thought that, this had happened because i was trying to untie some of my curly hair and, this happened?  :confused: Certainly not realistic but i guess i see what it went for, oh well, it's all just a dream.  ;)

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2024, 11:36:16 am »
I was on the Titanic out of all places, but... I had no clothes on except for a long white towel in front of me like an apron? What the hell is this, Deviantart? Besides, it'd be too cold to sail out there with just this, and embarassing and against rules y'know.  :hey:
The Titanic part was cool tho, i wanted to walk in one, actually, it could even be just the Olympic.  :big_smile:

Then i "woke up" (i was actually in my bedroom waking up from a sleep, but that was actually still a dream!  :O)
And my older brother came to ask "Why does the Sub Rosa landscape look broken before v38?" I just said Sub Rosa didn't have water reflections before v38, which, is true, but it had no water whatsoever from v23 - v37, but was in v8 - v22.

... That's it?  :confused:

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2024, 02:24:27 pm »

And my older brother came to ask "Why does the Sub Rosa landscape look broken before v38?" I just said Sub Rosa didn't have water reflections before v38, which, is true, but it had no water whatsoever from v23 - v37, but was in v8 - v22.

... That's it?  :confused:

What is v38?  :confused:

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2024, 03:23:47 pm »
Sub Rosa is a game, and V is for Version.