No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Huepow's Journal (Sneak Peek)  (Read 1066 times)

Offline PrejudgedGold

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I wonder the forums aimlessly, just like a moo.
Huepow's Journal (Sneak Peek)
« on: August 25, 2019, 07:12:06 pm »
Hello everyone! This is a little something that I've been working on that's connected in one form or another to my "Unnamed Klonoa Project". As it says on the tin, It's a Journal that Huepow has taken to writing in about stuff that has happened in the world of the universe that the project takes place (yes, it's a different universe).

This is far from finished, and the next time you see this will probably be when the project gets finished, with a newly added lock to cement Huepow's actions from somebody's snooping. I can do another one of theses previews if you guys want.
Hope you enjoy it!

Here's the Link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rclvw9otzf77gja/Huepow%2527s_Journal_%2528Sneak_Peek%2529.zip/file

Note: You'll need a zip extractor to view the folders, if you don't already have one on hand. Also, Journal Entry's #5 and #11 have been left out for the time being. Sorry!

Last-minute Edit:

WARNING! "F-STRIKE" INBOUND! "F-STRIKE" INBOUND!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

(Contains one, count'em, ONE instance of the F word. My dearest apologies.)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 10:25:08 pm by PrejudgedGold »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: Huepow's Journal (Sneak Peek)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 12:17:28 pm »
Neat! I'll have to take a look at it later