Untamed Heart: Wahoo is more popular than Yahoo!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Heroes 1 and 2 on 3DS Remake Next Generation  (Read 6246 times)

Offline RollingMeowcat

• An ordinary dreamer
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Not a fan of Sonic/Pokemon
Re: Klonoa Heroes 1 and 2 on 3DS Remake Next Generation
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2015, 07:12:09 am »
It'd be nice if it did reach American shores this time around.
I doubt that. The game isn't an outstanding ARPG, actually. (partially due to limitations of GBA hardware)
If you need some fan services, you may refer to DToNS.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:14:31 am by RollingMeowcat »
My favorite animes:

More to come

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 01:55:54 pm »
I'm still waiting on an english patch for a while. I don't much play past a part with giant Moos atm. I was mostly trying to know the game play some / I wanted to include a moo from that game for a video.

If anything though I do not want the story dumbed down that is for certain. If something is meant to be morbid I sure as hell don't want it to be dumbed down. I want to understand it. If it's some strangely cutesy happy go lucky part of the story I don't want it reduced in any way either I like those odd contrasts of things.

If it is something that is straight borderline impossible to comprehend the first few times hearing it that is also fine.

It drives me mad when things get "localized" like the company actually knows the mind sets of the people they are selling too. what if I want to see something from the view of a person from a very different way of thinking xD.

Ah sorry I fell into a caffeine induced rant but those are my feelings on it all.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 12:35:04 pm »
I so hope this gets done. Even if it isn't a Heroes remake, Klonoa needs a 3ds title... And I would love a Heroes remake with better gameplay and, as I heard this was a complaint, enemies that are a little more challenging (i.e., how a lot of moos in DTP had unique ways of getting rid of them) rather than enemies who do unfair amounts of damage as an excuse for higher difficulty.

Even though Door to Phantomile is my favorite game ever (as again, the gameplay in Heroes was such a big complaint) Heroes has one of my favorite stories in a video game, especially since it had a good amount of character development, and even attempted to kill off its main character (which was one of the few moments that actually made me cry at a video game) and I very much hope that this game is remade with improved gameplay, because I would buy the hell out of that game.

It would suck if they had to censor it for "family-friendly" purposes. One because I don't like censorship in art (unless the artist has malicious intent, but I don't think that's the case here) but also because Klonoa has always been a cutesy game with dark undertones and removing that doesn't feel right.