We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: My Introduction  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Graturi

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
My Introduction
« on: January 11, 2024, 01:27:58 am »
Since it seems I'm going to be sticking around here, I should probably post one of these introduction things.  I really haven't stopped thinking about Klonoa since I beat the two games over the holidays (Untamed Heart and Hyuponia have been stuck in my head nonstop since) so all signs point toward my obsession being permanent, which is fine by me! OuO

I'm a game dev, currently trying to get into a postgrad uni for level design.  I usually solodev, so I can do a little coding, drawing, 3D modeling, etc, but I'm pretty sure I'm best at writing and design.  I'd link my Twitter and portfolio n stuff to share my work, but it seems a bit early to do that.  Besides.... Who knows who's watching... <_<

I'm terrible at fighting games (besides Smash bros.) but Jubei is still my main man in BlazBlue, so that's my profile picture.  He's such a cool dude >:]

I love a lot of video games so if anyone's tryina talk about em, I'm here.  I'm also interested in performing digital psyops to spread Klonoa propaganda and artificially expand his online sphere of influence, to get another game.  Or anything. 

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: My Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 09:39:19 am »
(Late) Hello and welcome to Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective.  :hand:
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 09:22:07 pm »
Hey, welcome! :big_smile:

What games have you made or are developing?

Offline LilyJubbi

• Wind
  • Just a cool cat who recently got into Klonoa <3
    • Link to my sona-
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2024, 06:54:17 pm »
Ooo, nice to meet you! You seem pretty cool lol :D
Meow lol

Offline Graturi

• Wind
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 02:31:08 am »
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :D
Hey, welcome! :big_smile:

What games have you made or are developing?
At this point, mostly jam games and school projects.  Of those, there's a short point n click adventure, a reverse detective game, and both a 3D and a 2D stealth game.  There's a lot of other games I'd like to make too, but right now I'm studying to get into postgraduate school.  Once that's done I can start doing other game projects, or perhaps participate in some of the game projects on this forum.  And again, I'd share all the links my stuff, but they connect directly to my real life information, so I'll wait to doxx myself until later... -u-

Ooo, nice to meet you! You seem pretty cool lol :D
Nice to meet you too!  Your art is great. Honestly, all of the original art I've seen around the forum has been fantastic.  Lots of talent around here :)