No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Amazing Island creations I made.  (Read 2524 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Amazing Island creations I made.
« on: August 30, 2014, 03:55:17 pm »
For those not in the know, Amazing Island is a creature creator where you can create monsters, which you can use in several Olympic-like Minigames. Of course, I just felt the need to share what I created.

In order: Twilight Sparkle, Blaziken, Derpy Hooves, Metagross, 02, Scizor, Ho-Oh, Zangoose, Smeargle, Lucario, Pommy, Nidoking, Zoroark, Shaymin, and Klonoa.

...Yeah, there's a lot of Pokemon, but this game was compared to Pokemon (and Mario Party) on the back of the box...I just had to, y'know?

(I also made a Sonic, but it was so long ago, and he came out so laughably bad, that I just pretend he never existed. :-/)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Amazing Island creations I made.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:22:29 pm »
Some of those are odd xD I like the 0² and the Klonoa one is ok ._. kinda funny looking but ah well.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 08:58:44 am »
And what system is this for?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 09:18:52 am »
Well, Amazing Island is for the Gamecube (Best system ever), and, as for what Daemyn said...yeah, Klonoa does look a bit odd. there are no yellow glove objects in the game, thus red gloves were the closest in color...but that's probably the least of his problems. And I'll admit, a few came out oddly (close observers may notice Lucario and a few others' arms aren't connected to the body...), but I am still proud of how a few came out. Especially 0² and Scizor.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).