No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: My First Gaming Vid  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
My First Gaming Vid
« on: June 29, 2015, 04:35:30 am »
Just wanted to share my gaming video that I did a long time ago using Fraps. It's a minigame from Metal Slug 3 called "Storming the Mothership". After a lot of trial and error, I finally did it.  :D

If you want, you could also share your gaming vid here and have a talk about it.  :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: My First Gaming Vid
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 01:59:58 pm »
Ah nice. Most of my videos I done shared though in various threads except for an old ds2 test of a not completed playthrough since I got distracted to other things :/ .

Also Fraps aaahh noo T_T Fraps is EVIL on cpu's when recording. I'd recommend dxtory if you can get it. It is not near as hard on resources aside from hard drive write speed.
Alternatively if you do have a good CPU open broadcaster software has a record function and it does pretty well after setting it up right.

Might want to read into both dxtory and OBS both could help you in recording videos.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 08:21:11 pm »
While my first gaming vid was me speedrunning through vision 2-1 of Klonoa Wii, I would have to say that my REAL first gaming vid was a video of me and my cousin playing Bomberman Jetters, which was recorded in 2011 and wasn't uploaded until last year. 

The video was us having fun, experiencing two fails along the way. It was recorded with a camera that was stacked on some VHS tapes.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 11:16:55 pm »
I can't remember my first gaming vid. Not sure if it's on Youtube or Vidme.

Oh wait, it was on Youtube.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 12:16:16 pm »
My first video was way back in 2010 or 2011 of mabinogi I had it unlisted till about 2014 though I was also multi clienting  ^V^
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My latest video at the request of a good friend beware 2 hours long lots of weird chat me being me.