Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: The sounds in Klonoa 2  (Read 1390 times)

Offline ill-position

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I've spent over £100 just to indulge in Klonoa 2.
    • phantomile.carrd.co
The sounds in Klonoa 2
« on: June 12, 2020, 04:26:14 pm »
First post here and I did try and see if anyone had asked before, but found nothing- And I'm really hoping I'm doing this right buuuut-

I love Klonoa 2 very much and the music is amazing, but I also wonder if anyone has ever managed to get clips of the sounds in the game? For example, Folgaran's roar? Or the sounds Leptio makes when you fight him? I wish I knew how to do this myself but the only way I've ever had access to the game is on the PS2 at my nan and grandad's, which is also where I was first introduced to it and then raised on it pretty much.

I think it'd be fun and cool to have all the audio files up online, maybe even on the wiki? It's just an idea that's been on my mind though and I'd love to know if anyone else has had the same thoughts, or knows how to get ahold of the audio! ;D

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Re: The sounds in Klonoa 2
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 05:58:48 pm »
https://mega.nz/file/I18BRRbK#7TGDVyrQ2tssB8ulNCL_nY_8himin-EtcrFSewrF_fM
I've got a bunch of Klonoa 2 sfx here in a .zip but it's not a complete collection. It might have some of what you want though. I couldn't possibly know I've got every sound effect when there are many duplicates in the game's files as well as dealing with different frequency settings the sounds are played at... but I digress.
If there were a specific sound you wanted, you could take the game (physical or iso with DAEMON tools) and use PSound to get into the files. That's what I did.

Offline ill-position

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • I've spent over £100 just to indulge in Klonoa 2.
    • phantomile.carrd.co
Re: The sounds in Klonoa 2
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 06:49:14 pm »
YES this is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!