Moos are watching you ◉ω◉

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: i got a weird problem with klonoa 2 and pcsx2..  (Read 1680 times)

Offline yungwerthersrevenge

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
  • santana morena montana!+*+
i got a weird problem with klonoa 2 and pcsx2..
« on: March 11, 2020, 02:47:57 pm »
hello. i hope here it's the best place to ask (or to show) this, because i really don't know what to do.
i installed pcsx2 just for this game, trying a lot of things because i didnt really know how to use it lol but to cut it short, when i started playing (this is literally the first level, sea of tears), i bumped into this:
(i attached the file, if i need to do something else just tell me don't kill me please :( )
i really don't know what to do, i watched some walkthroughs and those green winged things are NOT supposed to be there.
if anyone could please help me figure this out, i'd be really glad :(

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: i got a weird problem with klonoa 2 and pcsx2..
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 11:47:59 am »
This is more about the game discussion itself and not about emulation. Nonetheless I'd direct to @Voka~Daemyn as he's had more experience with emulating the games.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: i got a weird problem with klonoa 2 and pcsx2..
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 02:20:54 pm »
Alright there are 2 or so ways to fix this. Thankfully it is a common issues.
The easiest way is to turn on "automatic gamefixes" Then entirely close and reopen the emulator.

There is a manual way to fix this also. Works on both newer and older versions of pcsx2
Go to config > emulation settings and uncheck the box on the bottom right that says preset

Go to EE/FPU Advanced recompiler options and set round mode to "nearest" or "negative" that usually fixes out of place
objects even on pcsx2 0.9.6

There are other fixes here in the pcsx2 wiki that I and others have added. https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Klonoa_2:_Lunatea%27s_Veil