All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: RUMOR: ENTIRE classic Spyro series getting remasters?  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
RUMOR: ENTIRE classic Spyro series getting remasters?
« on: June 14, 2016, 08:03:41 pm »
Hot on the heels of news of Crash Bandicoot getting remasters, a rumor surfaced that Spyro may also be getting the remaster treatment. HOWEVER, according to said rumor, it won't JUST be the first three games, but also Enter the Dragonfly (with fixed glitches and shorter load times, as well as content that was cut from the original release), A Hero's Tail (my favorite, BTW), the GBA titles (specifically Season of Ice, Season of Flame, and Attack of the Rhynocs), and MAYBE Shadow Legacy. The rumor states they are in two collections, one for console and one for PSVita and 3DS. http://3wirel.lostsig.com/2016/06/14/rumor-two-spyro-remaster-collections-on-the-way/
Personally, I hope this is true.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 08:18:47 pm by Windbullet »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Re: RUMOR: ENTIRE classic Spyro series getting remasters?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 02:34:57 am »
I can see the original trilogy getting a remake, but the rest of this rumor is quite a stretch.