For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Shoutbox problems  (Read 3463 times)

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
Shoutbox problems
« on: July 19, 2014, 03:31:35 pm »
Usually, one of the first things I check when I come here is the shoutbox, and as of now, I keep seeing things in the shoutbox are either weird, out of place or kinda confusing.

Discuss.

Offline dummy

• Dumbness Incarnate
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 20
Re: Shoutbox problems
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:38:00 pm »
Usually, one of the first things I check when I come here is the shoutbox, and as of now, I keep seeing things in the shoutbox are either weird, out of place or kinda confusing.

Discuss.

I am hoping you didn't got "infecting ads"
Uninstall any program you don't know on your PC!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:44:44 pm by ALOIYD »

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 03:49:36 pm »

Discuss.

Please explain.

• Hero in Training
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 05:08:31 pm »

Discuss.

Please explain.

I'm talking about shoutbox things like, Japan's "bad taste in games" or odd topics like...um, raging people, basically. I have been seeing alot of this come from Shiroemon.

Offline Shiroemon

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • お前だめロボットですか?
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 05:10:10 pm »
People discussing things.

What a crime.

How terrible.

• Hero in Training
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 05:15:39 pm »

What a crime.

How terrible.

Discussing things is fine. It's just that it gets kind of weird over there sometimes.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 05:26:24 pm »

Discuss.

Please explain.

I'm talking about shoutbox things like, Japan's "bad taste in games" or odd topics like...um, raging people, basically. I have been seeing alot of this come from Shiroemon.

I refrained from posting earlier, but I had a hunch this was what you were talking about. honestly, it does get kinda weird...but hey, life's weird like that. I guess it's just the nature of the shoutbox- it pretty much encourages free-range conversation. Plus, I quite enjoy Shiroe's rants- the shoutbox used to be so inactive before he came along.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2014, 05:39:24 pm »

What a crime.

How terrible.

Discussing things is fine. It's just that it gets kind of weird over there sometimes.

Like @Sable-Xeno said, that's just Shoutbox (and to the same extent the Skype chat) in general. We discuss a great number of things.