No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Hello guys.  (Read 1909 times)

Offline John3210

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Do you even praise the sun?
Hello guys.
« on: August 09, 2014, 01:35:13 pm »
Ayyy, whats'up? I stalked this site for a long time before actually joining. And for a "not-so-big-game" ( << DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS) I must say it has a great forum, even better than some bigger games. Anyway,I probably won't be as active as most of you, but I loved the various Klonoa games and,well, I'm here.
My Quote:

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: Hello guys.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 01:40:52 pm »
Waphilio! (Welcome!)

Yes, we do have quite the discussions here...though, as you may or may not have noticed, we tend to talk about...other things, too. *coughlastpostertopiccough*

But we're no doubt the BEST forum centered around Klonoa! And I say that matter-of factly. Enjoy your stay!

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 03:49:00 pm »
Ayyy, whats'up? I stalked this site for a long time before actually joining. And for a "not-so-big-game" ( << DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS) I must say it has a great forum, even better than some bigger games. Anyway,I probably won't be as active as most of you, but I loved the various Klonoa games and,well, I'm here.

Hey that's cool. And it's okay, we know Klonoa isn't big, but we could more Klonoa games.

Welcome to the forums!

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 11:31:06 pm »
Hello and welcome to the forums :D

I welcome you to the Aybss ... errr Phantomile yes : )