In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Return of Shoutbox  (Read 7093 times)

Offline Chibibug

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Re: Return of Shoutbox
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 03:36:31 pm »
Goodness, I have been gone too long. Sad to hear the chat box isn't up all the time now.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 07:09:23 pm »
Goodness, I have been gone too long. Sad to hear the chat box isn't up all the time now.

Yeah it is what it is.

But it's good to have you back!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, 11:44:46 pm »
Okay y'all, Shoutbox as of late has been pretty dramatic and angry as of late. I'm letting you know this is unacceptable. Starting now there will be a zero tolerance on any rules being broken on the Shoutbox, which in effect means if you break ANY rules you will be banned from Shoutbox for a while. This is my way of TRYING to help keep Shoutbox on instead of Aura deciding to cut Shoutbox even earlier, because she grows weary of this stuff.

You guys know what the rules are. You know where to find them. Just do your part and you'll be fine.

Offline SurrealBrain

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
  • Goody goody!
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2015, 05:36:00 am »
I'm sorry for my part in that. I do get overemotional sometimes, and it rarely leads to good things, if ever.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:37:51 am by SurrealBrain »

Thanks to FRAYKER for the signature! :)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 08:57:36 am »
I'm sorry for my part in that. I do get overemotional sometimes, and it rarely leads to good things, if ever.
actually you're fine surreal. That wasn't the kind of drama I was talking about.

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 10:21:20 am »
Shoutbox saturday and sunday again sleeping return back! :embarassed:

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 01:51:44 pm »
Okay y'all, Shoutbox as of late has been pretty dramatic and angry as of late. I'm letting you know this is unacceptable. Starting now there will be a zero tolerance on any rules being broken on the Shoutbox, which in effect means if you break ANY rules you will be banned from Shoutbox for a while. This is my way of TRYING to help keep Shoutbox on instead of Aura deciding to cut Shoutbox even earlier, because she grows weary of this stuff.

You guys know what the rules are. You know where to find them. Just do your part and you'll be fine.

Well, I apologize for all the times I broke the rules and/or did something displeasing for anyone then.

Offline gamr13

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 04:03:10 pm »
Well, this answers my question...I was looking forward to possibly meeting more of you, and just having a laugh  :sad face:   x_x

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 04:50:19 pm »
Well, this answers my question...I was looking forward to possibly meeting more of you, and just having a laugh  :sad face:   x_x
And that will still happen. Don't let this deter ya. We still fun on the shoutbox but I'm trying to keep it friendly for everyone.

Offline gamr13

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2015, 09:20:31 am »
And that will still happen. Don't let this deter ya. We still fun on the shoutbox but I'm trying to keep it friendly for everyone.

Understood, King of Sorrow, whose theme song is my favourite :P