Admins here are usually hiding in the shadows. We hate bright light.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Dish0ut's Silly Art Thread  (Read 24095 times)

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
Re: Dish0ut's Silly Art Thread
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2022, 05:14:24 am »
You know, while it's probably somewhat slovenly to necro my 7(!!) year old art thread, I suppose I was just feeling a bit nostalgic, as I turned 21 the other day.

Looking at my old art is really... uhh, something. :sad_face:

So how's about I post some recents?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright, that was a lot, but to be fair, it's been a long time. Truthfully, I'm not sure if anyone will even really see this, but I still think it's a fun way to look back on and compare to the old.

Love y'all!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 05:16:54 am by Dish »

Offline Warp

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Blasting music 24/7
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2022, 05:37:03 pm »
Good stuff!

Also I see a Ramlethal in there so that's pretty based

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2022, 09:48:22 am »
Aw man (not a man!), it specially is awesome with this post starting in 2015, and seeing how you are nowadays, this kind of gets me, a bit emotional despite me not even knowing you,  :embarassed:, great work, this is some great stuff.  :)
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2024, 03:05:54 am »
Aw man (not a man!), it specially is awesome with this post starting in 2015, and seeing how you are nowadays, this kind of gets me, a bit emotional despite me not even knowing you,  :embarassed:, great work, this is some great stuff.  :)

d'aww, thank you so much! that means a lot to me, even if i don't know ya (yet!)

on that note...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and, a special picture that shall exist outside the spoiler:

I'd like to take a moment to thank Untamed Heart and all the people here that I've interacted with along the way. This was one of the first internet spaces I really found myself in, and actually felt like I was part of something. I was 13(!!) when I joined this forum... I'm 23 now, which is pretty crazy to think about! Some of you guys basically knew me when I was a baby. Lots has happened, much has changed, but I'm very thankful that this forum is still standing to this day. I love you guys. Until next time, let's all keep on dreaming together.