In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa fan movie in progress  (Read 11974 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
Klonoa fan movie in progress
« on: April 12, 2015, 01:23:05 am »
Funny you say that, I watched this video earlier today. Those aren't bad ideas for  moves. They're sort of similar to the ones he has in Crusade honestly.

Also, I've been meaning to ask you; how is the movie going along? Do you need any help with it?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:48:20 pm by Voka~Daemyn, Reason: :c I messed up when trying to merge this to another topic »

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Director of future coming Klonoa Fan Movie.
Re: Klonoa fan movie in progress
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 05:17:47 pm »
The movie is currently going through it's 3rd script re-write. One thing me and someone apart of the writing team was hoping for was if you knew anyone who could be a voice for Garlen? We thought of him speaking with a French accent. (Long story)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 11:24:20 am »
The movie is currently going through it's 3rd script re-write. One thing me and someone apart of the writing team was hoping for was if you knew anyone who could be a voice for Garlen? We thought of him speaking with a French accent. (Long story)

@realmwars I could possibly find someone who can fill in Garlen with a French accent. It's rather interesting why you guys chose that but I think it'll work. :)

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 05:32:41 pm »

@realmwars I could possibly find someone who can fill in Garlen with a French accent. It's rather interesting why you guys chose that but I think it'll work. :)

Thanks, sorry for the long reply back, but I'm glad to hear. Also I'm kind of looking to see if I could find people who are willing to do remix tracks for the movie since there's some tracks of Klonoa I'd like remixes of to make them more useable in the movie.

Offline ScarletOtaku

• Wind
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 05:55:56 pm »

Hi! I'm working with Realmwarss on the Klonoa movie and I do most of the voice directing, if ya got a recommendation for the voice of Garlen, then please let me know in a PM along with the person's Skype address!  We do plan on using the character for a later project involving not only the movie's sequels, which are gonna be a thing in due time, but also for a series in relation to another character, ie. Guntz. Thanks so much for coming forward and lending us a suggestion! We really appreciate it!

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 05:57:29 pm »
Last time I was mostly active on here I was hoping to note others that I am in the process of making a Klonoa fan movie. I've currently got some team set up to work on this for voice acting and script editing.

Here is one of the videos discussing the movie, there are a few more that are made discussing the movie itself along with other projects some people associated with this movie plan on doing, so if you are at all interested do leave me a reply, and if you think you can assist us in anyway possible do let me know.

The goal of this movie is hopefully getting Klonoa more recognized as a character, and we're putting our untamed hearts and souls into this production. If you have ANY more questions about what's going on, feel free to ask.

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 06:18:12 pm »
First realmwars comes on here, now ScarletOtaku's on here? Next thing you know, Louden will be on here.
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline ScarletOtaku

• Wind
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 06:31:21 pm »
First realmwars comes on here, now ScarletOtaku's on here? Next thing you know, Louden will be on here.

You might've just jinxed it there brah X3

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 06:35:03 pm »
Wait I think I ate the main post by accident x_X let me try to fix that. Sorry about that. Just trying to make it all one topic.
I'm sorry for messing up the topic  x_x  I was attempting to take the posts from the smash DLC topic and merge them to this one.
I may have to have admin or maintenance undo it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 06:58:46 pm by Voka~Daemyn, Reason: T_T oooooops »

Offline realmwars

• Heart Moo
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 06:58:44 pm »
Wait I think I ate the main post by accident x_X let me try to fix that. Sorry about that. Just trying to make it all one topic.

It's all good.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 09:48:54 pm by Voka~Daemyn, Reason: I messed up trying to merge this to another topic »