Windbullet: mod, magazine, or machine? O:

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: General News Thread!  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
General News Thread!
« on: November 12, 2014, 08:12:25 pm »
Heard something on the net, and want to share us?...but you don't feel that it doesn't quite warrant it's own topic? No problem! Here, you can share and discuss whatever you come across. Major Tsunami in Japan? Car accident? New details about that Mario game coming out next year? Jennifer Lopez sneezed? No problem! Anything is welcome here.

I don't have any news to share right now, except that the third wave of Amiibos is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on precisely February 1st...though, I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on that.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
Re: General News Thread!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 09:44:16 pm »
It's a few days old, but Majora's Mask 3D was finally announced for Spring 2015 and is available for pre-order. Special Edition release confirmed for Europe so far.
It's apparently been in development since almost immediately after Ocarina of Time 3D's release, but was kept under wraps.

Related news: this girl is extremely excited.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 03:25:01 pm »
It's a few days old, but Majora's Mask 3D was finally announced for Spring 2015 and is available for pre-order. Special Edition release confirmed for Europe so far.
It's apparently been in development since almost immediately after Ocarina of Time 3D's release, but was kept under wraps.

Related news: this girl is extremely excited.

Well, then, @mnstrmthd , I have a feeling this will interest you: some insight into the original development of Majora's Mask, and possibly some hints at certain changes.

http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma-sheds-new-light-on-zelda-majoras-mask-3d-origins-changes-new-3ds-tease-more/

...This talk of "New 3DS Features" intrigues me, and...well, I do wonder what boss battle they were referring to...

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 04:24:01 pm »
hmm I'm really curious now.

Please don't nerf the final boss   :O

By all means make Gyorg less aggravating though.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • The dude.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 08:21:34 pm by Sable-Xeno, Reason: The link wasn\'t working, so I fixed it. »

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 07:51:21 pm »
I just found out that they dubbed the new Doraemon movie "Stand by Me." Okay, maybe not everyone knows about Doraemon; but I just wanted to let youse know. Just in case.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:54:56 pm by ThatGuy70 »

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 08:58:51 pm »
Well, then, @mnstrmthd , I have a feeling this will interest you: some insight into the original development of Majora's Mask, and possibly some hints at certain changes.

http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma-sheds-new-light-on-zelda-majoras-mask-3d-origins-changes-new-3ds-tease-more/

...This talk of "New 3DS Features" intrigues me, and...well, I do wonder what boss battle they were referring to...

Yep, knew all that too. I'm a bit apprehensive about the changes but I doubt it'll be anything that will ruin the game. Also I was planning to get a New 3DS, but I'm a little worried that I won't have the funds to get it in time of MM3D. I definitely want to try it with the supposed new features, though.
Who knows, maybe by next spring I'll win the lottery, be rolling in dough, and can buy like 4 copies of MM3D. :P

Please don't nerf the final boss   :O

By all means make Gyorg less aggravating though.

Oh god I second this. Majora was a really easy boss (assuming you had the Fierce Deity's Mask) and really does not need nerfing. If anything, make it harder.
The other bosses, though...that's a different story.