Vincentmrl's Mac can make origami out of hamburga french fry. Don't ask how.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Here's how you can (potentially) help klonoa encore become a reality  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Drisaac

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
Hello forum, today I bring you interesting news about the future of Klonoa Encore.

Recently Mojipittan Encore was just released in Japan (April 2nd). The last few questions of the game’s online survey ask users if they know about Katamari Damacy Encore (Katamari Damacy Reroll), Mr. Driller Encore (Mr. Driller DrillLand), and what other games you’d like to see get the “encore” treatment.

I will guide you on how to properly participate in this survey, and although @mushroom32x already made a guide about it, I decided to do an in-depth version of her guide (with her permission) to further facilitate the completion of said survey.

Let's begin:

Step 1: Register a Bandai Namco ID, a Bandai Namco account ID account is mandatory for taking the survey.

Step 2: Once you have registered and logged in, go to the survey page and change the page's language from English to Japanese to make the Mojipittan puzzle Encore survey appear.

Step 3: Take the survey, since the survey will be in Japanese it is recommended that you use google chrome so that you can automatically translate the page from Japanese to English.

Note: During the survey there are some mandatory open questions that you need to answer, it is recommended that you answer those questions with short Japanese answers only, use google translate.

Step 4: Once you reach the final question (36: Please tell us if you have any games other than "Katamari" and "Mojitan" "Mr. Driller" that you want to be released as an encore) answer using either “風のクロノア” or “クロノア” once you done that Press the right yellow button.

Step 5: Once that, there should one final page with all of the details. Go to the bottom and press the final yellow button and you should be done!

That's it! Again, a big thanks to Overmoon for providing the original guide.

The survey will last from April 2nd, 2020 to July 1st, 2020 23:59 (Japan time), good luck !
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 09:11:19 am by the_darai, Reason: Proofread to make presentable for front page. »

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Re: Here's how you can (potentially) help klonoa encore become a reality
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2020, 01:46:42 pm »
Thanks for making this it's own topic (and cleaning up the organisation of my instructions lol). It should be noted you only have from April 2nd, 2020 to July 1st, 2020 23:59 (Japan time) to take the survey. Make it count!  :lookinleft:

Offline Drisaac

• Moo
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2020, 01:52:01 pm »
Thanks to you, overmoon! If it wasn't for you people wouldn't even know that this survey even exists in the first place, so i really appreciate that

i also edited the post by adding the start and end date of the survey, Thanks!

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2020, 09:12:18 am »
Thank you both for this. I'll definitely do my part!

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 03:46:08 am »
I'm just happy to have a way to support the franchise. Thanks also for introducing me to this website, and I think I might use it a few times in the future. :D
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery

Offline Drisaac

• Moo
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 10:21:03 am »
there are a few things i wanted to add about this mojipittan puzzle encore survey (this might a necropost, i hope you will forgive me for that one)

First things is, i wish there was a way to get in contact with Japanese Klonoa fans and tell them about this survey, they could definitively give us a HUGE helping hand if a lot of them took this survey themselves, since they also speak Japanese natively and all of that.

Second thing is, do you think that Bamco has already took a quick peek at this survey and noticed the results ? Or they will be waiting until the deadline of the survey AKA July 1st before opening it fully  :unsure: ?

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 02:38:55 am »
The survey's deadline was strangely bumped up to October 1st, 2020. More time to get your thoughts in.  :embarassed:

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 12:42:08 am »
Bumping this topic to let you all know another survey is available for the release of Katamari Damacy Encore/Reroll on the PS4 and Xbox One and it again asks "Are there any games other than 'Katamari Damacy', 'Mojipittan' and 'Mr. Driller' that you would like to see released in the 'Encore' series?":
https://enq876.bn-ent.net/enquete.php?eid=67

Help taking the survey with English translation I made:
https://klonoa-at-blog.tumblr.com/post/635188374283616256/another-opportunity-to-let-bandai-namco-know-you