In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: OC Requests  (Read 4134 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
OC Requests
« on: April 15, 2015, 02:26:01 am »
siiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We all knew this was coming
S o b i know im gonna regret this T^T

But i am now taking requests for drawing OCs, as long as you give me a description of the characters' looks.

Specific styles i draw in:

Anime
Manga
Anthropomorphic
Chibi

Specific series im good at:

Shantae
Klonoa
Bomberman
Freedom Planet
Megaman

Specific animals im good at:

Wolves
Dragons

These are just catagories im best at, but i can still try to draw different.
But i can't draw realistic, nope nope nope so much nope

Please note that im very busy at the moment, so it may take me longer to finish a drawing then it usually would.
Sorry for that

Anyway lets sit back at see how this goes
Sigh T^T

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
Re: OC Requests
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 04:05:49 am »
Well, you can certainly say I'm totally intrigued by this prospect. Though, I don't have any suggestions that you excel in, per se...I usually deal solely with Pokemon. And the few Klonoa OCs I do have...should not be mentioned on this Earth again. EVER.

Thankfully, I'm not exactly going to make you, like, draw EVERY OC IN MY SIG. Yeah, not gonna do that. Well, maybe a few...

As for something you COULD draw, I do have the suggestion of my Zoroark character, Alex. There's...not really any art of him...at all, and it'd be nice to have something that can "capture his essence", so to speak. as for describing any particular details about him....well, he doesn't really look any different from any old Zoroark, aside from a different coloring, so anyh Zoroark image ref should do well enough. Now, as for his colors...that's something I can gladly show via image, albeit a very...sprited...image.

http://i.imgur.com/I5qPt11.png

Basically, green eyes, light reddish-brown skin, almost dull cyan hair, and purple extremities. If there's any characteristics of his that could help describe any image he'd be in, they'd be "mischevious", "cunning", "fun-loving", and "self-aware". With a very subtle hint of "fancy". Hope that helps any bit. And I completely understand if you're too busy to actually draw any of this. I know all too well how that can get in the way of getting art done.

(Also, I have a feeling I'm probably the few (if not only) people here who's actually gonna be requesting art of my OCs. Just be thankful you didn't ask this on DA, or FA...you'd no doubt be swamped by requests >.>)

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2015, 06:33:13 am »
Classic mascot universe cartoon to protagonist of the series:

Pac-Man
Mario
Sonic The Hedgehog
Rockman
Klonoa
Rayman
Rocket Knight
Shovel Knight
Jak and Daxter
Ratchet and Clank

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 01:16:28 pm »
Well, you can certainly say I'm totally intrigued by this prospect. Though, I don't have any suggestions that you excel in, per se...I usually deal solely with Pokemon. And the few Klonoa OCs I do have...should not be mentioned on this Earth again. EVER.

Thankfully, I'm not exactly going to make you, like, draw EVERY OC IN MY SIG. Yeah, not gonna do that. Well, maybe a few...

As for something you COULD draw, I do have the suggestion of my Zoroark character, Alex. There's...not really any art of him...at all, and it'd be nice to have something that can "capture his essence", so to speak. as for describing any particular details about him....well, he doesn't really look any different from any old Zoroark, aside from a different coloring, so anyh Zoroark image ref should do well enough. Now, as for his colors...that's something I can gladly show via image, albeit a very...sprited...image.

http://i.imgur.com/I5qPt11.png

Basically, green eyes, light reddish-brown skin, almost dull cyan hair, and purple extremities. If there's any characteristics of his that could help describe any image he'd be in, they'd be "mischevious", "cunning", "fun-loving", and "self-aware". With a very subtle hint of "fancy". Hope that helps any bit. And I completely understand if you're too busy to actually draw any of this. I know all too well how that can get in the way of getting art done.

(Also, I have a feeling I'm probably the few (if not only) people here who's actually gonna be requesting art of my OCs. Just be thankful you didn't ask this on DA, or FA...you'd no doubt be swamped by requests >.>)

Yeah sure i'll get started a.s.a.p. Is there any particular pose or scenario you want me to draw him in?

Ugh ikr? I take requests on DA and i get like, 10 every day. I had to stop taking them for awhile so i could catch up @.@

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 01:41:38 pm »
I'm just going to wish you luck instead.
There is no way I can make a single appearance of any attempt at an OC in my head without going through a million changes @_@.
I'm slightly better at making personalities but those aren't easy to keep stable xD

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 02:22:10 pm »
I'm just going to wish you luck instead.
There is no way I can make a single appearance of any attempt at an OC in my head without going through a million changes @_@.
I'm slightly better at making personalities but those aren't easy to keep stable xD

Thanks.
Yeah i usually have to spend a few mins thinking through how the oc's gonna look and what pose to draw them in based on their personality. It gets complicated, but it's all worth it for the finished product

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 03:05:19 pm »
Yeah sure i'll get started a.s.a.p. Is there any particular pose or scenario you want me to draw him in?

Alex: "Hmm...draw me...like one of your french girls."

...I'm sure any pose you can come up with will suffice.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 03:09:15 pm »
Alex: "Hmm...draw me...like one of your french girls."

...I'm sure any pose you can come up with will suffice.

^^" sounds good

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 12:36:13 am »
Not really an OC But more of a random request only when you have plenty enough free time /want too.
I want to see an unnaturally composed or tranquil Ghadius crossed with a Raven in some way. I also want to see his mask cracked or broken in some places as well.

When I think of his composure I was imagining something similar to a feeling to staring at still motionless water or maybe even pitch black ink.

You don't need to feel obligated to do it or anything it is just an idea/image that I've had come and go several times and ways.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2015, 02:07:34 am »
Not really an OC But more of a random request only when you have plenty enough free time /want too.
I want to see an unnaturally composed or tranquil Ghadius crossed with a Raven in some way. I also want to see his mask cracked or broken in some places as well.

When I think of his composure I was imagining something similar to a feeling to staring at still motionless water or maybe even pitch black ink.

You don't need to feel obligated to do it or anything it is just an idea/image that I've had come and go several times and ways.

Sure i'll see what i can do when i have time. Got 3 requests in progress though, so it'll take me awhile. But i'll get it done sometime