For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: ♫♪ Voice acting and Singing thread! ♪♫  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Scroptels Gluzar

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 24
    • Pixiv
♫♪ Voice acting and Singing thread! ♪♫
« on: December 02, 2014, 04:30:35 am »
So since there is no place for people who want to show of their talent on these to things I'm making this thread, I think making a whole board just for this would be pretty overkill, LOL

Now this is just for fun, just simple stuff, it can be Klonoa related or non Klonoa related, If you have something to show in which you put a lot of effort into then you should concider making your own thread instead. Don't be shy to show us, we are not gonna tell you you're terrible, just have fun.

Now to start I'm gonna show you guys the song I singged, it's Theme of Love from the album Mother 3+, I actually did this for someone special but I don't know if that person is gonna hear it now. I'm no singger and my mic is crap but hey, is actually the best thing I've done so far, I don't plan to dedicate myself to this though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If anyone wants to do something with me then just PM me

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Re: ♫♪ Voice acting and Singing thread! ♪♫
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 04:42:35 am »
So since there is no place for people who want to show of their talent on these to things I'm making this thread, I think making a whole board just for this would be pretty overkill, LOL

Now this is just for fun, just simple stuff, it can be Klonoa related or non Klonoa related, If you have something to show in which you put a lot of effort into then you should concider making your own thread instead. Don't be shy to show us, we are not gonna tell you you're terrible, just have fun.

Now to start I'm gonna show you guys the song I singged, it's Theme of Love from the album Mother 3+, I actually did this for someone special but I don't know if that person is gonna hear it now. I'm no singger and my mic is crap but hey, is actually the best thing I've done so far, I don't plan to dedicate myself to this though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If anyone wants to do something with me then just PM me

That's really good! Much better then what I can do  :embarassed: My mic is terrible. I would record something, but it ends up being all fuzzy and off balance. Once I get a better mic I'll see that I post something here  :)

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 01:16:52 pm »
Nice! :D Hope to hear more on this thread! :) And hopefully I'll be able to post some of my attempts here :embarassed:

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 01:44:39 pm »
Voice acting? And singing!? This is the thread for me! Now if only I knew how to record voice...

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 04:58:01 pm »
You know, I have a feeling @✩♥Di Gi Charat♥✩ would LOVE this topic...of course, she hasn't been here in a couple of days, but I assure you, she'll likely give you a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG hug when she comes back and sees this.

I don't have much to contribute to this myself, though. Not really...big on singing. Or voice acting. I used to enjoy voice imitation, but that was before I found out that one's voice usually sounds MUCH different when you hear it recorded...and then you imagine how much different it must sound when imitating: What you think could be the perfect imitation could, in reality, just sound...really, really off. And that's a bit embarrasing, to say the least.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).