Don't trust flying fish. Especially Karal.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Collection Of Klonoa Heroes Emotes  (Read 5443 times)

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
Re: Collection Of Klonoa Heroes Emotes
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 06:10:43 pm »
Eventually we'll implement them into the forums. We just need a good :P emote.

...I think I could help with that.
That's fine by me, delete the duplicate, rotated and very similiar ones and put good names to them like :hand:

Then we can implement them easier.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 06:35:38 pm »

That's fine by me, delete the duplicate, rotated and very similiar ones and put good names to them like (Image removed from quote.) :hand:

...Eh? I was talking solely about the :P Icon.

Granted, it's a very small edit, but it's an edit nonetheless.

Amongst my editing, though, I noticed that the smilies we DO currently use for the forums are constrained a bit more than the icons Calm has showed us. In a perfect world, I would mindlessly dedicate my time to re-editing each and every sprite shown here to have the same 16-color pallate they had before being brought down to size, but I was planning on doing something else for the day, and...yeah. I guess Calm could show us examples of those other 15 face sprites we already have if she were to redue them in size?

I also wouldn't mind coming up with names for each and every smilie (For instance, characters that share lots of similair faces would have some sort of letter to indicate which character it is, like :Pa-Happy:, :Gu-Happy:, :Kl-Happy: (it...might be better off keepng the klonoa smilies un-marked, so it doesn't mess with past posts having smilies removed) :L-happy:, :Jo-happy:, :Ja-happy:, :Ga-happy:, :Po-happy:, :Ka-happy:, :B-happy:, :C-happy:, while characters that have only one or two sprites just have their names as the listed emote, like :Evil Pamela:, :Pamela:, :Nahatomb:, :Grandpa:, :(Name of Pango's kid which I keep forgetting):, :Moo:, :Moos:, ect.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2015, 06:46:54 pm »

That's fine by me, delete the duplicate, rotated and very similiar ones and put good names to them like (Image removed from quote.) :hand:

...Eh? I was talking solely about the :P Icon.

(Image removed from quote.)

Granted, it's a very small edit, but it's an edit nonetheless.

Amongst my editing, though, I noticed that the smilies we DO currently use for the forums are constrained a bit more than the icons Calm has showed us. In a perfect world, I would mindlessly dedicate my time to re-editing each and every sprite shown here to have the same 16-color pallate they had before being brought down to size, but I was planning on doing something else for the day, and...yeah. I guess Calm could show us examples of those other 15 face sprites we already have if she were to redue them in size?

I also wouldn't mind coming up with names for each and every smilie (For instance, characters that share lots of similair faces would have some sort of letter to indicate which character it is, like :Pa-Happy:, :Gu-Happy:, :Kl-Happy: (it...might be better off keepng the klonoa smilies un-marked, so it doesn't mess with past posts having smilies removed) :L-happy:, :Jo-happy:, :Ja-happy:, :Ga-happy:, :Po-happy:, :Ka-happy:, :B-happy:, :C-happy:, while characters that have only one or two sprites just have their names as the listed emote, like :Evil Pamela:, :Pamela:, :Nahatomb:, :Grandpa:, :(Name of Pango's kid which I keep forgetting):, :Moo:, :Moos:, ect.
Well, I can make different smiley sets for that. :D

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2015, 06:58:28 pm »
Well the idea is to take some Klonoa ones, some Lolo ones, some Guntz, Popka and assorted and put them altogether.

Offline CalmSerenity

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 52
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 12:07:21 am »
By request, I have created and added edited emotes ^^; Not really sure what to say about them, but I did have a lot of fun making these regardless :embarassed:

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 12:33:48 am »
Ohlol some of those are pretty funny to me especially Joka and Janga.
The Klonoa ones are cute xD

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2015, 01:34:54 am »
"Janga_trollkikikikiki.png", lmao.
I love the edits. These are the only emotes I'm ever going to use from now on.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2015, 02:15:41 am »
...Okay, I'll admit the :P emotes you made far surpass the lackluster one I made. So, kudos.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).