In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa's retro according to IGN, and very expensive  (Read 7438 times)

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 11
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
Klonoa's retro according to IGN, and very expensive
« on: June 29, 2015, 07:01:44 pm »
well IGN posted this recently http://ca.ign.com/articles/2015/06/23/gamestops-9-most-expensive-retro-games?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=ign-games
so Klonoa's considered a retro game now, and is on the top most expensive retro games.
still it's nice to see IGN talking about Klonoa, and calling people like us "serious Klonoa fans" which i really like. i'm glad IGN actually acknowledges this game, and even puts it on a top list. i think Klonoa's still got a glimmer of hope, even if it's very small

Offline Graystripe2000

• Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 29
Re: Klonoa's retro according to IGN, and very expensive
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 07:39:54 pm »
Discord: Graystripe2000 #6860.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 07:49:45 pm »
DtP's $79.99 price at GameStop is NOTHING compared to the $424.99 price on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Klonoa-Door-Phantomile-playstation/dp/B000006P0P/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1435621144&sr=8-3&keywords=Klonoa

i found a sealed copy for over $2,000 on ebay once XD

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 07:16:57 am »
i found a sealed copy for over $2,000 on ebay once XD

THAT'S INSANE!!!  :O

Offline Chocolat

• Magical Grill
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • My style is rich, dope, phat in which
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 11:48:29 am »
Those $400-2000 copies and factory sealed and haven't been touched. You can get a (Admittedly PAL over NTSC)copy of the original pre owned (Like these Gamestop copies WILL be) for as prices around £32 ($50) So while these prices aren't AS bad as I was expecting them to be you can still find better prices elsewhere.
Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 12:15:18 pm »
Well i tried finding that copy on ebay, but either it was removed or the price was lowered, cause tge most expensive one i found was $800.
But i did manage to find this while i was browsing http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Playstation-1-PS1-Magazine-Demo-Disc-Only-Number-45-Klonoa-Dino-Crisis-/151613467617?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234cddebe1
Klonoa Dino Crisis anyone? XD

Offline DreamyCheese

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • I'm new here!
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 09:41:47 pm »
Got it for under 100 bucks  :big_smile:

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 09:46:06 pm »
Got it for under 100 bucks  :big_smile:

oh lucky. as soon as i get a ps2 im gonna try and get both the first and second game, though they're really hard to find around here, and im not really comfortable with ordering stuff online :|

Offline DreamyCheese

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • I'm new here!
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 09:54:16 pm »
oh lucky. as soon as i get a ps2 im gonna try and get both the first and second game, though they're really hard to find around here, and im not really comfortable with ordering stuff online :|
I also own the second one, doesn't have the manual, but it's a Blockbuster rental, so it is special. Also has the original box at least :) I love both games. They are pretty scarce but you gotta look far and wide to find them. As for online, people can charge a lot for those games (ESP DtP) hell, I could brag all day about my other Klonoa games, but if I did, I would make a fool of myself on the board.  :embarassed:

Offline BinaryPulsar

• Star Member
  • Kore wa pen desu
    • Quotev
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 11:12:26 pm »
I also own the second one, doesn't have the manual, but it's a Blockbuster rental, so it is special. Also has the original box at least :) I love both games. They are pretty scarce but you gotta look far and wide to find them. As for online, people can charge a lot for those games (ESP DtP) hell, I could brag all day about my other Klonoa games, but if I did, I would make a fool of myself on the board.  :embarassed:

yeah i've played them both, i can't wait to own theme. i was lucky to find Klonoa Wii at a used store here. oh yeah i have Harvest Moon Magical Melody for Wii which i got from Blockbusters when they were closing down.
yeah i can't afford to buy one online, so i just hope one day it'll pop up at the used store