Countless of souls have perished staring at Aura's profile picture.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Was i the only one who thought Klonoa was not a "cabbit"?  (Read 688 times)

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Was i the only one who thought Klonoa was not a "cabbit"?
« on: November 14, 2023, 01:49:40 pm »
Everyone i look at, seems to call Klonoa a "Cabbit", a cat + rabbit per say. But i saw on the official Klonoa Door to Phantomile site from the late 90s that, well it's a cat + dog, but...

As for me, when i was a kid (Wii-make was my first and only Klonoa game for the longest time), i, for some reason always thought it was a sheep abomination with those ears, they never really reminded me of anything but a sheep, like, i thought it was a real type of sheep tho, maybe it's because his hair colors are white and black, which makes me think of sheep.  :unsure:

Well, dunno about one of you tho.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline HaggisD1

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 7
  • Guy with a weird taste
Re: Was i the only one who thought Klonoa was not a "cabbit"?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2023, 04:27:53 pm »
I've always seen Klonoa as a humanoid dog, I have never asociated Klonoa with a cat or a bunny 'til I read the Wiki entry.

Offline Viyerc

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 06:13:03 am »
For me it has always been a long-eared cat

Offline AGiLE-EaGLE1994

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • Shameless Wiimake Enjoyer.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 08:32:34 am »
He definitely looks a lot more like a cat, but if Tails is anything to go by, he might also be some sort of weird fox.
Eric Stitt's voice for Klonoa is fitting, and I will die on that hill.