No one knows what Rupurudu! really does. It is said he lives in the internet, eating code to keep the server running.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Something just crossed my mind...  (Read 1577 times)

Offline YouDontKnowWhoIam

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
Something just crossed my mind...
« on: July 08, 2014, 08:50:00 am »
I just got here this mornin and checked the shout box, and one of the replies...well...

WHO WOULD MESSAGE HERE AT 3 IN THE MORNING!?

No, seriously!

Offline The Kakuzato

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 0
Re: Something just crossed my mind...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:57:52 am »
There's lots of things that can explain that.  Time zones, people with insomnia, people who don't have insomnia but say they do...

Take your pick, really.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 09:51:48 am »
Guilty as charged. :embarassed: I'm usually up all night- Up to 5:00a.m., not long ago, though not anymore. I'm just used to staying up late, is all. I guess I only messaged, because I felt...bored? Lonely? Sometimes I fail to understand even my own actions... ("Oh, boy! 3:00A.M.! *messages shoutbox*)

EDIT:nevermind, I DIDN'T message here last night. Though, me using the shoutbox at that hour isn't entirely out of the question...as Kakuzato said, though, it's mainly timezones.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:57:46 am by Sable-Xeno »

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline Gyzyn

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 10
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 12:28:01 pm »
I usually stay up until 2:00 am. I just don't feel tired, even when I have to get up at 4:30 am. Also timezones... yeah, they exist.