We have a Twitter account! Be sure to follow us for up to the minute updates! https://twitter.com/KloCollective

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: 100% Completion in Lunatea's Veil  (Read 3665 times)

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
100% Completion in Lunatea's Veil
« on: July 29, 2015, 12:18:57 pm »
So, anyone here managed or at least attempted to complete the game to 100%? Like collected all the dreamstones in every level, got all the memory dolls by collecting 6 stars in every level and completing the 2 challenge levels in Joilant. I only managed to collect all the memory dolls and completed the 2 challenge levels. I also managed to collect all the dreamstones there but it took me more time than I thought. In collecting all the dreamstones on normal levels, its just impossible, especially the board levels.

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
Re: 100% Completion in Lunatea's Veil
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 12:27:56 pm »
I always go for at least the Momett dolls, but I've never even tried to 100% everything else.
Maybe someday...

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 05:41:42 pm »
I've done it. And it's balls-hard, especially in the board levels. Second visit to Ishra's Ark was equally difficult, with that one segment...and what with it being a crazy-long level. That one was aggravating for patience, instead of the usual boarding stuff. Oh, and the beginning of the second half of the Factory level, the last stretch of Hyuponia, plus nearly every mirror fairy moment. Hell, if it's worth mentioning, I even got an extra dreamstone more than the supposed total in the first level, though I do not recall anymore how...

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 10:29:27 pm »
I've done it. Several times. In fact, next time I do a stream remind me to show my saved games as proof.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 04:37:20 am »
I've done it. Several times. In fact, next time I do a stream remind me to show my saved games as proof.

Guess I'll look forward to it then, sir. ;D

Offline Thorp

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2015, 08:44:06 pm »
I've done it at least 3 times. I've actually 100%-ed the gba games more...few times on the emulator and on my gba. It's been awhile since I've played LV...don't have a ps2 to play the disc on and never found a functional emulator