Once you go Klonoa, you can never go slowa.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: You can beat the game by using only one face button.  (Read 1676 times)

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
You can beat the game by using only one face button.
« on: December 20, 2023, 02:49:05 pm »
Yes, the Playstation does have 4 face buttons, but the game uses only 2 during gameplay, it is best to use both accordingly, but, i also just so happened to have beaten the game with just one of the 2 face buttons...  :embarassed: Just like actual Volley ball, you can lower your hand to reflect it to the top, or, raise your hand to reflect it straight ahead. Turns out you can do it just like a lot of school girls, only bother to lower your hand to reflect the ball all the time and not use either accordingly.

But, do i recommend doing that? Absolutely not.  ;) But you can try it your self if you feel like it.  :bad_straight_face:

Actually... I used to like this game more than Lunatea's Veil at one point... What was i thinking... Maybe it was more fun, but, eh, heh.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
Re: You can beat the game by using only one face button.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 03:49:31 pm »
The jump button or the grab button?

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 16
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: You can beat the game by using only one face button.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 03:55:06 pm »
This is a topic on Beach Volleyball.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/