There are several cat-like creatures in series, but one is the best. (Tat, obviously.)

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Other way to replay the first DtP remake  (Read 823 times)

Offline Leeu

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
Other way to replay the first DtP remake
« on: February 24, 2022, 08:37:28 pm »
While searching about the previous Klonoa remake released for Nintendo Wii, somehow I found a video for the same game but about changing it's visuals, looking identical to the Phantasy Reverie collection, even changing :D to look more like his classic design!

It's not always I get to see a Klonoa game getting some unoficial modifications like this, not exactly what I was looking for but in the end I liked what I got to see.

Credits or feedback for the textures go to the creator of the same video

For his neutral special, he enters in a gun!

Offline rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Other way to replay the first DtP remake
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2022, 08:39:40 pm »
Not identical to the Switch remaster, and, also, that isn't the classic design, he still is tall, his head shape is different, so are his clothes, just changing the pupils won't make it look JUST like the classic design, a new model entirely would have to be done, also, re-shade is a thing i've used before, and all it does, is bring some nasty instagram filters, so i prefer the vanilla look usually.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/