For each time you go to Idle Chatter, Lolo trips over an object.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Funny thing I discovered about Folgaran  (Read 1095 times)

Offline SerialDreams

• Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • Huepow! Rupuruduu!
Funny thing I discovered about Folgaran
« on: May 09, 2020, 03:08:54 pm »
So I originally discovered this on my hard copy of Lunatea's Veil probably around 10-11 years ago. I'm not sure if this was already known about Folgaran, but here we go.

So I was messing with Action Replay MAX codes for Klonoa 2 way back in the day and while fighting Folgaran I discovered something rather funny about his second phase (when he extends his spiky paws out and starts spinning them around the arena).

There's (at least on the US version of the game) there's no hard cap on the speed at which Folgaran's paws move, and also the speed of his paws is also the speed at which he himself spins around.

I recently streamed myself playing Klonoa 2 to my friends on Discord and showed them this. I decided to make a recording because I thought it'd be neat and also pretty funny to see Folgaran spinning at mach speeds. XD

Also I can't be sure, but it looks like if he spins one way for long enough he'll stop and start spinning the other.

Like; if you held a shopping bag in your had and started twisting your wrist to spin the bag around, the bag will spin that one direction until the four bottoms of the bag's handles get all tangled and twisted together. At which point gravity pulls them back a part and the spinning motion moves reversed to the original motion to unwind the handles.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2020, 03:16:21 pm by DreamWalker21 »
"Wahii, rupurudu!" = "Okay, let's go!"

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Re: Funny thing I discovered about Folgaran
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 03:46:02 pm »
Omg, the secret super hard version of the boss fight is discovered! It's really funny to see him spinning incredibly fast.  :sick:

Offline HylianBran

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 4
  • Glover vs Klonoa Beach Volleyball: Dawn of Racism
Re: Funny thing I discovered about Folgaran
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 12:09:30 pm »
Give him a break! It looks like the poor guy's about to snap in half! x_x
Backloggd: https://www.backloggd.com/u/HylianBran/

crazy crazy graveyard theory
ghost tried to approach me
got leery