In some instances, all you can do is wahoo.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa GMS2 Fangame - Whispers of the Wind  (Read 5805 times)

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
  • Your (probably) exhausted nerd
Re: Klonoa GMS2 Fangame - Whispers from the Wind
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2023, 05:38:06 pm »
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-
(Actual age: 15 - I made a mistake on my profile :p)

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2023, 03:34:31 pm »
Muga, this game's Huepow/Huepoe and Lolo, is a bat like creature who assists on your journey. One of the decendents of dust, decedents of the creators of the land. He remains in the Hovering Isles, the last piece of the 'Old World', this is where he meets Klonoa, after he finds himself within Muga's cave after falling down into it due to the unstable land. Muga at first seems neutral to Klonoa but after analyzing him he asks him to help assist him, to bring him to the 'Iris', the world's center, the creator of the cycle of light and dark (the balance). The wind blows as the cycle repeats, whispers can be heard among the sound of the intense wind. Some say it's the remaining remnant of the original god's, others say they watch among the world and their children. Muga is a kind fellow although- it seems to be hiding something... but what?
Only some know...
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2023, 07:29:31 pm »
Planned Visions and World for the game

(0. Tutorial, Mysterious Woods; a simple field paired with a forest. It teaches new players the ropes of this adventure. How each level is cleared, new mechanics, new features, etc. It starts at Klonoa's home but something is off, the Moos are here, they look familiar to him but he's not sure why. To the player it is a sign that this is a dream. A strangle light enters the gem atop the wind ring, it seems that someone is interfering? The strange energy powers the ring for a short time (until Klonoa reaches the end of 1-1 (Hovering Isles - Vision 1) but at least a friend is there which can help.
The forest is what leads Klonoa into the new world.

--------------------------------------------------------

1. Hovering Isles; the left-overs from the previous version of the world, after the darkness consumed all... things may have been revived, but nothing can be completely healed. No one knows the nature of why the islands float, flora and plants seem to grow just fine on the downside strangely. They seem to be unstable too, some can break quite easily.

2. Chimesopolis & Bellside; a large commercial city sprouted after the world's revival, buzzing neon and loud noise is the standard, it is one of the most technologically advanced regions. Most of the decedents of the gods choose to avoid this place, although they seem to be warming up to it.

3. Scortctopia; this desert originates from the ashes during the "old world's" creation, it slowly drifted into what is now named Scortctopia. This isn't just a desert, tropical paradises are scattered across the rest of the burning sand. Some say that these small paradises are from the god's love for the world and each other.

4. Oasis Park; a balanced mix between nature and entertainment. Skygardens, structures full of plantation and flora, rollercoaster's, pools, water-slides, etc. This was made by Laramie, one of the six decedents, it was made to prove that there could be a balance between the new technology and the nature that surrounded the world.

5. Frostbite Tundra; it's name explains it very well, a freezing cold land that has only been recently populated. It is very limited in this region, they heavily rely on resources and they have little contact with other areas. Although strangely the sea is quite pleasantly warm, it is common for people to dive into the artic waters. The strange temperatures isn't know quite yet but scientists are researching it the most they can.

6. Topaz Mine & Skiffville; the topaz mined is worth quite a-lot in most markets, although some other crystals are causing some problems. An invasive species known as 'the slumbering crystal' is a living form of rock that contains dream and or nightmare energy, which makes them most active near dark, they also seem to be effecting another invasive species, the Moos. It makes them more nightmarish in appearance and aggressive. The first attempt of civilization after the rebirth of the world, Skiffville is a water-bound city. The building floats atop the water, although some have collapsed and fallen underneath. Flora, coral, and trees are grown all over, even out of the buildings. Boats and similar vehicles are used for travel.

7. Chaos Mountain; a mountain that has some strange aura surrounding it, for many years nature and citizens populated this area but within the last 20 years it has completely killed off most creatures, some of the buildings still remain... perhaps something lies within one of them. The mountain is possible to scale, it's just very unlikely you do, unless you shelter within the caves. The snow storms are on and off so shelter when needed.

8. The Temple of Fate; this was made as a tribute to the goddess of light and the god of shadows, as well as their decedents. This location is near the Equinox Haven. A library is located within that lists the major events of the world, and the events that occurred in both recent history and the very distant past. Some say that they see visions of past events, and some have said that these visions are able to be interacted with.

9; Equinox Haven; it's name explains it quite well (Equinox; the point where the sun crosses the equator & Haven; a place of refuge. This area has a contraption that causes the night and day cycle. A large sun-like lamp moves across a seesaw like contraption as the intense wind of the area moves it around. Some say they hear whispers within the howls of the wind. If something were to happen here, and the light went out... it would be devastating. The energy within the lamp would release, whoever is there would be injected with a deadly amount of concentrated energy.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 10:16:28 am by PhantomShiba »
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
Re: Klonoa GMS2 Fangame - Whispers of the Wind
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2023, 05:54:37 pm »
Here's a simple pen and pencil art work of how Muga looks like from the front:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2023, 06:17:46 pm »
Recent Updating, for those not following progress.

1 - Story Overhaul
Much of the story is being redone or completely changed

2- Slight Name Change
K:WFTW -> Klonoa: Whispers of the Wind
(It just sounds somewhat better)

3- Volunteer Search
The forum to sign up has been updates, if you haven't signed up to help with the project, please considering joining the to help out.
https://forms.gle/HUxxBijBPcpo2TP76

4- Development Speed Up
I have been able to work on the game more recently, as the next few weeks go by there will most likely be much more content and updates.
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

Offline PhantomShiba

• Heart Moo
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2023, 12:38:18 am »
New Character Names
-------------------
The Goddess of Light: Aliona (Russian origin, name means light)
The God of the Dark: Ohanzee (Native American - Sioux origin, name means Shadow)

----------------------------
The Descendants of the Gods;

The Son of Shadows: Muga (Japanese origin, name means nothingness, the lack of existance, this is to reference his obsession with the nothingness of the 'old world')

The Eldest Daughter of Dark: Nashi (No origin, name literally translates into none, her connection with Muga is strong which is why they share similar name meanings, she was a parental figure for him)

The Youngest Daughter of Dark: Amunet (Egyptian origin, name means 'The Hidden One', she prefers not to speak or for her presence to be known)

The Demi-God of Peace: Kazuto (Japanese origin, name means Harmony, they manage the Forest of Harmony, they do not have a specific gender)

Watcher of the Sea: Okena (Native American - Blackfoot origin, name means chief of the waters)

The Son of Light: Kiango (Swahili origin, name means lamp, they guard the Equinox contraption/the seesaw-lamp.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Region Overseers;

Generals of Scortctopia: Val & Jasper (Val, English origin, means valentine) (Jasper, English origin, means treasurer)

Frostbite Tundra Chiefs: Clover & Gunnar (Clover, English origins, means meadow flower, he is named this way to symbolize flourishing life in desolate times) (Gunnar, Scandinavian origin, means battle warrior)

-------------------------------------------------

Shila, the reptilian (Indian origin, means rock)
Moo Trio's Aliases;
Grimes (Scandinavian origin, means masked person/fierce)
Leva (Hebrew origin, means Moon/White)
Takumi (Japanese origin, means skilled artisan)

---------------------------------------------
Potential Character;

Evren (Turkish origin, name means the Universe/cosmos)
-PHANTOM SHIBA (Moxie)-

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2023, 11:48:46 pm »
Oh yeah, and i have been working on the music for this game as well, here are 2 tracks i made for the game.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DmQrDagSwpNbwwyZHeEZEvuUuRRKYN9i/view?usp=share_link

And here's one for some kind of boss fight.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s16ETOmJV-CctjkvKnwJB0e91scgj2s1/view?usp=share_link

Hope it's good and all.  ;)
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2023, 06:30:59 pm »
Colorized drawings of Klonoa and Nashi, one of Muga's sisters.

Nashi:

Klonoa & Muga:

Offline Mr.KokoPudgeFudge

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I'm a guy who thinks way too much
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2023, 09:07:04 pm »
Colorized drawings of Klonoa and Nashi, one of Muga's sisters.

Nashi:

Klonoa & Muga:

bro uses emoticons on paper  x_x

• Hero
  • I do want a soulmate.
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2023, 08:41:52 pm »
All sisters have been done design wise by this point, here is the last and youngest sister of the "bats": Amumet!

(man, i'm getting really good at coloring, this just screams art work and character made in the 90s, which is what i dreamed of!  :big_smile: Each time i do another coloring work, it just keeps getting better!  :O She isn't just spicy but so is the way i draw now.  :embarassed:)

I should design other characters and world now, but, actually, first, i should work on the drawings for Arisho and Mikey, i should not break my promisses!  :very_angry:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 08:56:02 pm by rapappa the pepper, Reason: Added notes »