The Klonoa Wiimake made a fatal mistake in renaming Joka. It better not happen again.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa Fan Book 3 (2016) - Now Available!  (Read 14887 times)

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
  • Dreamer Rating: 48
    • My homepage
Klonoa Fan Book 3 (2016) - Now Available!
« on: July 07, 2016, 12:20:25 am »
Dream Collective 3 - Now Available!
You can all view it here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzrZsMFEJrzXY3BmZkZxMXo1RUk

Thank you so much to everyone who helped make this possible for a third year.  :D

Previous books:
Klonoa Dream Collective book YEAR 1: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzrZsMFEJrzXLXRDMzRralFQdnc

Klonoa Dream Collective book YEAR 2: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzrZsMFEJrzXWDFFc3dEcjA5cms
(View years 1 and 2: http://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=339.0 http://forums.untamedheart.us/?topic=1133.0)

The rules are under here but submissions are closed...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 12:11:38 am by ka64 »

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Klonoa Fan Book 3 (2016) - Need your help!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 12:59:54 am »
I can try to advertise this fan book in Japanese but it would probably be better if @Harutomo did. Though he is not here often.

My Japanese is about 1st grader level at best so idk how well I'd do but I can try via twitter.

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 01:31:09 am »
I might have a few ideas to help but ultimately I can advertise it everywhere I can around the Klonoa Community.

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • Dreamer Rating: 32
  • inactive
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 01:15:36 pm »
I'm not really sure what all to suggest just yet, but if you need or want any help with formatting and graphics and stuff I'd be happy to? Other than that I can definitely spread news of it everywhere I have access to as well.
Unfortunately starting the submissions in September means a lot of people will be going back to school, but having a few months to do it hopefully would help.

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 10:42:42 pm »
I always wonder when I should open submissions. There's never quiet a good time to open them. I always worry that having too much time or too little. ><;
I'd like to make the book as nice as it can be though. Having a clean consistent format/style could work. I had been basing the style off the games like the health bar at the bottom of the screen and stuff.

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 10:27:59 am »
I always wonder when I should open submissions. There's never quiet a good time to open them. I always worry that having too much time or too little. ><;
I'd like to make the book as nice as it can be though. Having a clean consistent format/style could work. I had been basing the style off the games like the health bar at the bottom of the screen and stuff.

You can always start now if you want. :smile2:

Have you started on making the cover page of the fan book though? :confused:

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • inactive
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 10:37:09 am »
You can always start now if you want. :smile2:
Uhh I would actually say maybe don't start now. We have an art contest and magazine submissions right now, adding this, even with the way bigger time window, might be overwhelming imo

Offline Randomizer

• Villain in Training
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 33
  • The Regular Army is no more
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 10:50:30 am »
Uhh I would actually say maybe don't start now. We have an art contest and magazine submissions right now, adding this, even with the way bigger time window, might be overwhelming imo

Oh right, I totally forgot about those :O

It would probably add pressure to artists all around the world that are participating on these events :tired:

Now, when would be the best month to start taking submissions for the fan book though? :unsure:

Offline mnstrmthd

• Cursed
  • inactive
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 12:26:47 pm »
Oh right, I totally forgot about those :O

It would probably add pressure to artists all around the world that are participating on these events :tired:

Now, when would be the best month to start taking submissions for the fan book though? :unsure:
It's hard to say...I mean, August might be good? It'd still be during the usual school year (that's probably unavoidable at this point in the year), but it'd be a nice big window that I would hope people could squeeze it in at their pace. I don't believe any art-related things are happening for most of August, either. It might be a good sweet spot to open up the submissions?? Depending on if people go back to school in August or September, they might get extra time before worrying about school. That's my logic, anyway. I don't have to deal with school anymore though, so if anyone who does has better input feel free to smash my logic into the ground lol
Thoughts, @ka64?

Offline mushroom32x

• Contributor
    • My homepage
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 03:16:38 pm »
I think maybe late August could work? That way schools probably begun for some people and they can see when it might be a good time to begin working on their art. Also I haven't drawn the cover art yet, I'm drafting it though. I'm wondering what the maximum file size for submissions should be.. it might be different this year?