You can't hate Popka. He's a jerk with a heart of gold.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Moonlight Museum styled remix of 'Chaos King' from deltarune (+Instruments)  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Cello2WC

• Wind
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
  • 4 'd NOpĂ©'r'd 't n)
Not sure if this should go here or in the non-Klonoa related section, but I'm gonna try here first I guess.
Basically I needed some of the instruments from Moonlight Museum for a larger project that I'm working on, so I started isolating the instruments from my music rips and I noticed that one of them was a triangle wave (used at the end of the title screen theme). Since I've apparently been listening to too many Toby Fox songs, the triangle wave immediately made me think of Chaos King so I decided to test out the instruments with a cover. Figured that y'all might enjoy it.

Also, if you want to download the instruments that I have so far, you can get them here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13hVKqsJiEIQmL_J3rmxbET3ALrxzegMI

I haven't been able to get the square waves or the trumpets in the Palace of the Clouds theme since those only ever play in harmony or while the bass is playing. If anyone here knows of a WonderSwan emulator that will let me enable/disable individual audio channels like BGB can I would appreciate it.

Offline Caos

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
Thank you for the remix it was fantastic ;D