All of our moderators have cybernetic implants. They watch over you as you sleep.

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Klonoa 2 Glitches Thread.  (Read 2637 times)

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Klonoa 2 Glitches Thread.
« on: December 18, 2014, 02:46:32 am »
I want to see some Glitches for this game.  :big_smile: more than just the stuff Emulators can cause.
Technically Klonoa 2 might be a bit of a challenge I've not seen very many odd things yet. So here's a start at least. I managed to get onto whatever tiny space that platform occupies

Post your glitches here. images and videos gifs or text I want to know about them.

Offline nub_hat

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
Re: Klonoa 2 Glitches Thread.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 10:43:42 am »
you can do this with a ton of platforms in the game. it is easiest in any boomie section as you can throw them over and over before they blow up. youll end up standing in the middle of the air in no time

if you popka jump over all the blocks in the first boomie section in underground factory the very last part of this bit will not spawn a boomie. youll have to jump back over and break the second to last block unless you have a boomie in hand

if you try to plane skip at the section in maze of memories with the 2 walkways with an electric guy at each side where you change the gravity a ton you will meet some tall invisible walls. it is possible to jump over the invisible walls with popka but you need very high elevation

one of the flying moos in empty sea of tears disappears exactly as he lands in klonoas range. it happens right in front of the camera in the middle of the level

it is possible to skip the trigger that spawns a flying guy/boomie/boomie block late on in ark 2 in a section directly after you are shot out of a cannon. i do not have any footage available but i believe popka jumping allows you to skip a trigger somewhere directly before this section

there is a graphical glitch at the first bit of the king of sorrow boss fight that will cause an inflated enemy model to get stuck as if klonoa is holding it even after he has thrown the enemy. not 100% on how to recreate but i believe it has to do with missing a bunch of throws in succession

the empty sea of tears can have some very wonky physics taking klonoa all the way down the holes only for him to reappear at the top milliseconds later. try playing the level going close to the holes on purpose without trying to fall in

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 05:30:12 pm »
Yay I have things to attempt to recreate later.  :D

Offline nub_hat

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 3
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 11:00:49 am »
there is an annoying glitch with polontes first phase. when youve reached the top speed and you are about to damage polonte try to crash into an ice block. youll get nowhere with nothing spawning and eventually your speed resets to the slowest without polonte taking any damage.

Offline zewing

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 2
  • I go fast
    • Twitch Live Stream
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 08:49:45 pm »
I only know of a small glitch.  It's during the plane section in the Ark revisited.  During the plane's final ascent, you can throw your ring in the air and make him cross his arms (L2 and R2) while he is in mid air.  I think you just jump and press one of the buttons, an he will do this instead of spin.  Quite hilarious (correct me if I'm wrong on this nub_hat)
Dude Nice