Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] Best Villain Thread  (Read 6025 times)

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
  • Dreamer Rating: 69
    • Den of Darai
[OFFICIAL] Best Villain Thread
« on: July 01, 2015, 10:43:59 pm »
Okay, I had to laugh at some of you in the shoutbox. SO MUCH I HAD TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THE BEST VILLIAN!

(P.S. It's King of Sorrow :3)

Okay explain why you think which villian was better and why.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
Re: [OFFICIAL] Best Villain Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 10:47:14 pm »
Joka/Nahatomb yes. Like Ghadius was scary and all but Joka literally KILLS YOUR GRANDFATHER and Nahatomb is straight up nightmare fuel. Also their boss fights are MUCH more challenging than almost any of the boss fights in Lunatea's Veil.

Offline Dish

• Gone with the Wind
  • Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • Hi! I'm Dish!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 10:48:19 pm »
Joka.

because uh...

Sweet Boss Fight, I personally love his great design, and also

ADIEU!

...I'm not good at arguments.

EDIT: yes the Grandpa thing that as well

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 10:51:47 pm »
Please those are weeeeak.

King of Sorrow manipulates EVERYONE. And even when he dies he still manages to get Hyuponia back as a fifth kingdom. AND HE'S REBORN. How about THAT Nahatomb? Hmm?

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 10:58:57 pm »
Alright, you want my opinion? It's Janga.

The tension between him and Guntz is so thick, you could cut it with a Wind Ring Sword. Plus, he had tonsof character, and, well...I don't personally know anyone else in the Klonoa franchise that's an outwards and flat-out drunk. Alchohol? In a Klonoa game? That kinda speaks for itself.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So, he's intimidating, a dangerous threat, and unlike the other Klonoa villains like Ghadius, King of Sorrow, or Jillius, whom you'd no doubt feel bad for beating into the ground (for various reasons), Janga is someone you'll absolutely LOVE to HATE, and beating him as a result makes it SO MUCH MORE GRATIFYING. And you'll still hate him, even after beating him...

Garlen's a close second, of course. But he's not TEH BEST villain IMHO, so I won't be talking further about him.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline the_darai

• Shadow Lurker
  • King of Sorrow
    • Den of Darai
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 11:01:35 pm »
Sable. We're supposed to discuss villians between Lunatea and Phantomile.

Offline Artsy

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 18
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 11:04:01 pm »
But that's also the end of King of Sorrow's terror. Nahatomb appears also in Beach Volley (albeit a little goofy, though he does enter with the phrase "I'LL EAT YOU" yeah, he's not scary at all sure /sarcasm) and in Klonoa Heroes where, what? He ALSO manipulates everyone due to his own idealistic views on what a hero is or should be. Now while these events aren't from Door to Phantomile they ARE of Nahatomb, who is the main villain of DtP, so I'm not sure HOW much counts, BUT

If it doesn't, allow me to mention that just him being AWAKE tears the very fabric of existence, which is why you have to defeat him in the first place.

Offline Sable-Xeno

• God in the Machine
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 50
  • The dude.
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 11:10:08 pm »
Sable. We're supposed to discuss villians between Lunatea and Phantomile.

Meh, fine. Uhm...King of Sorrow? He was pretty tragic, and I really like his character design. Who can say no to that shade of green with that gold necklce...bracelet...thing? It's pretty unique, and I do like it.

Artwork drawn by Somnax (FA), 5th Gen Pokemon sprite bases made by Pokemon-Diamond (DA).

Offline AlphaRed9X

• Stand User
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 19
  • is Mayonnaise a Klonoa?
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 11:43:56 pm »
Ghadius is cool and all, but I gotta go with the King of Sorrow. Not only is he the embodiment of sadness, but his very existence is actually needed to keep Lunatea from going out of balance. Whereas Ghadius wanted to destroy Phantomile as revenge for being outcasted, the King of Sorrow had no choice but to become a threat so that his world can finally remember him once more...
It a me

Offline CacmanZero

• Moo
  • Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 56
  • Moo's Dreams
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 11:48:40 pm »
Ghadius villain laugh to high collar the doom to darkness of nightmare on universe the Moon Kingdom to Lephise goddess the Phantomile.