Browsing this site on a smartphone? Be sure to browse it in landscape for the best experience!

Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective Untamed Heart Klonoa Collective

Author Topic: Dreams about Klonoa  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Deeptron

• Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 1
  • Professional vinesauce jabroni
Dreams about Klonoa
« on: August 26, 2017, 01:04:07 am »
My dreams mostly make no sense/get too boring so i forget about them, but THIS time, for the past few weeks, i have been having some interesting dreams (One which involved me hovering over a city with my family on a flying house we bought).

And some of these dreams have been Klonoa related, so i thought i could share the two of them:

The first dream was about this cool looking dinosaur museum, and for some wired reason i live inside the museum on some secret hideout under a manhole. So when i came out of the manhole, i see two Klonoas talking to eachother, the door to phantomile version and the luneteas veil version, of course i get excited and run up in front of them and yell: "HOLY CRAP I LOVE YOUR GAMES"... And they straight up ignore me, like i am a ghost to them or something.
After a few failed attempts on getting their attention, i have the idea of making it seem like DTP Klonoa hit LV Klonoa in the head, while they were distracted i hit LV Klonoa in the head and it succeeds! So they both get into a big fight and break a dinosaur.

The second dream i had was about me and my family go to my grandmas house for some special occasion i didn't know of, no one is inside the house so we go to the backyard and find my grandma, cousin and other acquaintances, celebrating the official Klonoa day! My cousin is dressed in this handmade wooly coustume of DTP Klonoa, he looked so goofy! And we had a cake in the shape of Klonoas head, i think the design was based on the Klonoa manga. And after the cake we listened to Klonoas soundtrack.

Anyways sorry for the wall of text i've been meaning to share this for quite some time. If you had any sort of Klonoa dreams please share them below! I'd love to hear about them!
More active on discord.

Offline Voka~Daemyn

• Old Tree
  • Global Moderator
  • Dreamer Rating: 70
  • Squiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle
Re: Dreams about Klonoa
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 11:12:22 am »
I've not had any Klonoa dreams in a while :( But I do vaguely remember an odd one where I dreamed about playing the game and Joka hijacked the loading screen and laughed constantly while making it all glitchy.

Offline NaughtyRoach

• Windy Boi
  • Star Member
  • Dreamer Rating: 8
  • Just chilling.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 11:56:30 am »
About like a year ago, I was dreaming myself attending a Bandai Namco press conference about their upcoming games, at the end of the press conference, the host announced Klonoa 3 and showed some gameplay of the game on the stage, and I was being super excited about it.

Then I woke up and realized it was just a dream, and I got really salty about it ughh. Well I still hope that they would announce the game on E3 at some point, so yeah...

Offline Painty

• Heart Moo
  • Dreamer Rating: 6
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 06:55:44 am »
About like a year ago, I was dreaming myself attending a Bandai Namco press conference about their upcoming games, at the end of the press conference, the host announced Klonoa 3 and showed some gameplay of the game on the stage, and I was being super excited about it.

Then I woke up and realized it was just a dream, and I got really salty about it ughh. Well I still hope that they would announce the game on E3 at some point, so yeah...
Funny you should say that. I always used to daydream that either they'd feature this promo animation of Popka and Doraemon/ Klonoa and Keroro Gunsou casually interacting with each other over a black background, or Klonoa talking to the audience about his comeback and the indescribably sad reason more games never made until this E3, in a GOOD  x_x English  voice for some reason. But I, realizing both of those ideas were stupid, decided to cast those hopes into the past and look forward to an actual announcement. You know, like the ones every other Triple A game has. A fake trailer that over-hypes the gameplay and STORY and leaves you with no release date, so you can anxiously pace around the outside of your house wondering if you're gonna be alive when this gosh darned thing'll come out. Oh wait, people would do that even if they did show a release date. Figures.

Wait, daydreams don't count? Oh. Well, they never did.

The only Klonoa dream I've ever had was going to a store and seeing this demo station of the game. For some reason, it reminded me of the Super Monkey Ball Arcade Game, even the tv. The game had really colorful and abstract aesthetics like Super Monkey Ball, but Klonoa was platforming through them like Epic Mickey or something. There was this upbeat, low-toned announcer, like one you'd find in a Nintendo game. Below the tv, there was this bright, yellow, semi transparent plastic counter with small, colorful, abstract figurines kinda like the capturing statue from Skylanders. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not even sure if that was a Klonoa game anymore. It could of been that thing that happens in dreams when you see something but your dream mindset forces you to think it's something else... That happens to other people too, right? 

You realize that these are all going to happen in real life, don't you? Don't question it, it's science. And yes, everything in this thread. And every future one. Even if they contradict each other. Again, don't question it.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 10:41:32 am by Painty »

Offline ThatGuy70 (Mikey)

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 13
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2023, 05:21:48 am »
Ho.
Ly.

Offline Cobra!

• Hero in Training
  • Dreamer Rating: 12
  • ’S fhearr Albais bhriste na Albais sa chiste
    • My website
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2023, 11:21:57 am »

• Hero in Training
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2023, 12:21:11 pm »
That dream (partially) came true. There WAS a new Klonoa game, and there WAS an in store display on a tv screen, and the promo art has prominent hues of yellow. I was just amazed, even if this was most likely a coincidence.

Offline Rupurudu!

• Breezegale Resident
  • Dreamer Rating: 37
    • Klonoa.org
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 11:53:10 pm »
That dream (partially) came true. There WAS a new Klonoa game, and there WAS an in store display on a tv screen, and the promo art has prominent hues of yellow. I was just amazed, even if this was most likely a coincidence.
Didn't we all dreamed of that at some point? If Namco ends up releasing a new AAA Klonoa game, I would probably think I'm dreaming and slap myself in the face. :D

Online rapappa the pepper

• Hero
  • Dreamer Rating: 15
  • I do want a soulmate.
    • Rapappa The Pepper's Neo Cities
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2023, 11:26:46 am »
Today i just had a dream of me trying out a really really old Klonoa DTP prototype, so much so that, it mostly is a "VDP" like flat floor and ceiling, and you can rotate the camera, and see how smoothly can the characters rotate with the camera, well, that was cool, but, well not much to say really...
Is this a forum they forgot, or has the forum forgot them?
Hello, pleased to meet you. Uhhhhh, i guess i like to draw traditionally a lot of Klonoa things, specifically for Whispers of Wind project, i make music for that too! As well as 3D models, not low poly Playstation fashioned tho, i like 90s Virtua Fighter 3 type models, any ways. You can know more about me at my Neo Cities: https://rapthepep.neocities.org/

• Hero in Training
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2023, 04:47:58 pm »
I mean there actually is a prototype out there in real life lol